butterflies

Kristijan Majic Remixes

Holy fucking mother of Jesus Christ the Cherry Blossom remix is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. I appreciate how you left the birds in the background in the final remix, it's so peaceful and just gorgeous

FzytWEW.png

Something odd about the music used in the remix, but I can't get my head over it.

The birds in the beginning gave me a blissful morning vibe, and the music is quite fitting and complementing the lullaby.

I only listened to Smile's remix before so I didn't know of KM at all and so I freaked out as I heard this :worship: 

A couple of quick cover arts I made in case anyone wants to use them. I know AnneDauphine's cover is absolutely beautiful, but I love having all my cover arts consistent so I had to make a different cover. They're pretty basic but thought I'd post it anyway, especially if you have just the normal Cherry Blossom file and need a cover for that :)

royvHSK.png

vdcSgTh.png

By the way, the remix is fantastic!! Can't stop replaying it - thanks for making it!