Tyler

Lana Del Rey to perform at Lollapalooza 2013

Guys apparently lollapalooza is live streamed. M-maybe we could all watch together and tinychat and it'd be like we're hanging out :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: ?

Maybe if evil fangirls enough she'll pull him onto stage and "National Anthem" A$AP grind on him :angie:

Maybe if evil fangirls enough she'll pull him onto stage and "National Anthem" A$AP grind on him :angie:

we can only dream. But hey, studio version of Motel 6 happened so maybe :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Schedule announced!

She's playing at the same time as The Killers & Nine Inch Nails!

Which I guess is good, because it'll root out the true Lana fans.

Not that I really care, I'll be front row anyway so I won't have to deal with annoying people in front of me.

AHhhhHhhhHH so stoked.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Schedule announced!

She's playing at the same time as The Killers & Nine Inch Nails!

UGH. WHAT THE FUCK. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS HORRIBLE FUCKING SCHEDULE. NOT ONLY WILL I HAVE TO MISS NINE INCH NAILS AND THE KILLERS TO SEE LANA BUT I WILL ALSO HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE AND NEW ORDER. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!

:(  :usrs:  :facepalm:  :ohno:  :defeated:  :gtfo:

:icant:  :lanasrs:  :uh:  :crying:  :crying2:  :crying3:  :whoopi:  :hair:  :wtfney:  :ahhney:  :usrsney:  :cryney:  :republican:  :read:  :wipe:  :omg:  :icant2:  :sideeye:  :blanche:  :dorothy3:  :heidi:  :paris:  :kum: 

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think the scheduling was poorly done. Lana is one of the more popular performers of the day and it was stupid to put her at the same time as the other two, and many want to see her...which just means stress for those people who wanna see the other two at that time aka evilentity which sucks.

I don't particularly care for NIN or the killers, I thought it would be nice to see the killers buuuut guess i don't get to

Not that I'm complaining, the whole reason I decided to go anyway was Lana

:justride:  

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I'm happy with the schedule. Yes I would like to see NIN but they haven't had a good album since the mid 90s. Plus I got a ticket to see Lana so I'm happy. This means that we'll have an easier opportunity to see Lana up close.

UGH. WHAT THE FUCK. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS HORRIBLE FUCKING SCHEDULE. NOT ONLY WILL I HAVE TO MISS NINE INCH NAILS AND THE KILLERS TO SEE LANA BUT I WILL ALSO HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE AND NEW ORDER. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!

tumblr_m5sx9eMEkX1qzix2k.gif

:(  :usrs:  :facepalm:  :ohno:  :defeated:  :gtfo:

:icant:  :lanasrs:  :uh:  :crying:  :crying2:  :crying3:  :whoopi:  :hair:  :wtfney:  :ahhney:  :usrsney:  :cryney:  :republican:  :read:  :wipe:  :omg:  :icant2:  :sideeye:  :blanche:  :dorothy3:  :heidi:  :paris:  :kum: 

I'm sorry, but can we just take a moment and appreciate the amount of emoticons this post has? 

tumblr_inline_mngsh4qAZS1qz4rgp.gif

EQFO7rX.png

I'm also hoping Lana gets an aftershow for Lolla...dunno how that works though. It wouldn't be the same day though.

After all, this year, it's not Lollapalooza...it's Lanapalooza.

:creepna:

BVT4uKe.jpg   

tbh lollapalooza doesn't realize how much attention lana will get in a few days

they're totally underestimating her

at least she's playing the same time as the headliners....so she's sort of headlining...but not really, right?

i just feel like they don't know how much she is loved all over the world.

BVT4uKe.jpg   

tbqh her love from across the world is irrelevant to the lollapalooza people. who cares what they think, she's performing at a huge US festival thats seen by lots of people, it's great exposure for her.

tbqh her love from across the world is irrelevant to the lollapalooza people. who cares what they think, she's performing at a huge US festival thats seen by lots of people, it's great exposure for her.

:eek:

i think you misunderstood my post

obviously this is great exposure for her, and one of the biggest festivals in the u.s. and many people will be watching her

all i'm saying is that the lollapalooza people have underestimated her popularity

BVT4uKe.jpg   

no no no, I understood you perfectly

i'm in no way dissing lana, but they estimated her just fine. she has a great and large following in the US, but lana hasn't reached People magazine status yet.

no no no, I understood you perfectly

i'm in no way dissing lana, but they estimated her just fine. she has a great and large following in the US, but lana hasn't reached People magazine status yet.

well, that is very true

i just thought you were annoyed at my post. nevermind that then  :smile2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   

tbh lollapalooza doesn't realize how much attention lana will get in a few days

they're totally underestimating her

at least she's playing the same time as the headliners....so she's sort of headlining...but not really, right?

i just feel like they don't know how much she is loved all over the world.

I read an interview with Perry ( the creator of the festival) and he said that Lana was an must-see act because she hasn't been touring in USA  and people might be surprised with her performance. And most important,  although she is not in the main stage they scheduled her to be the final act of friday, so I'm pretty sure they know how much attention lana would get to the festival (  I mean 14010 people add her to their line-up shedule more than The Cure, Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age which are headliners). 

We can't forget that there is an negotiation and if Lana doesn't want to they can't stream her concert - and I'm pretty sure that's what happened considering that she didn't let any press during her Paradise Tour in Europe. 

I read an interview with Perry ( the creator of the festival) and he said that Lana was an must-see act because she hasn't been touring in USA  and people might be surprised with her performance. And most important,  although she is not in the main stage they scheduled her to be the final act of friday, so I'm pretty sure they know how much attention lana would get to the festival (  I mean 14010 people add her to their line-up shedule more than The Cure, Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age which are headliners). 

We can't forget that there is an negotiation and if Lana doesn't want to they can't stream her concert - and I'm pretty sure that's what happened considering that she didn't let any press during her Paradise Tour in Europe.

Lana... -.-