Tyler

Lana Del Rey to perform at Lollapalooza 2013

I have to decide if I want to go to this. I mean, I definitely want to see Lana, but I'm not usually a festival person. And I'm not sure I want to pay $95 when there are no other bands I want to see (at least on Friday) Eh, I'll probably end up buying a ticket and just wait around by her stage all day. I really wish she'd just announce a proper US tour so I could just go to that. 

I have to decide if I want to go to this. I mean, I definitely want to see Lana, but I'm not usually a festival person. And I'm not sure I want to pay $95 when there are no other bands I want to see (at least on Friday) Eh, I'll probably end up buying a ticket and just wait around by her stage all day. I really wish she'd just announce a proper US tour so I could just go to that. 

You have a few months to discover some new bands. Frightened Rabbit are good :icant:

In that video at 1:13 .. is Lana Del Rey written in a comic sans font??

are we a fucking joke to these people

to write her name.... in comic sans

:judgingu: da fuk is dis

((note: not serious :lush: ))

You just made me wake up my entire house  :omfg2:

EQFO7rX.png

I was going to Lolla anyways. I tweeted them a few times to get Lana...seems it worked. Hahaha though I'm sure that was not the reason. Nevertheless, super stoked and hope I get a chance to meet her! I can't wait. Definitely gonna get the 1 day pass for that date!! Ahhhh. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

did u already get tickets? they r already sold out im too slow. i guess i could do stub hub tho

Yep. Tried to get tickets for Saturday too, but they sold out instantly.

I hope you're the oldest in the crowd. That'd be cool.

Have you seen the lineup for Friday? NIN, New Order, and Queens of the Stone Age. I really doubt I'll be the oldest one there.  :usrs:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

wtf

tix sold out in 1 hr and i was at school and didn't think they'd sell out that fast

UGH

im trying a few other people but idk yet i really wanna go

i'll go either way

to find lana or s/t idk 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

If you live in the Midwest or Ontario you should go. Just get there when the gates open and to the stage where Lana is playing and get as close as you can wait for her set to begin. Then go see other shows like New Order, the Killers or Nine Inch Nails. Hotels are expensive in Chicago but there's public transportation so you can stay in the burbs if you want.

The El and Metra are excellent.

Guys apparently lollapalooza is live streamed. M-maybe we could all watch together and tinychat and it'd be like we're hanging out :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: ?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg