Tyler

Lana Del Rey to perform at Lollapalooza 2013

I read an interview with Perry ( the creator of the festival) and he said that Lana was an must-see act because she hasn't been touring in USA  and people might be surprised with her performance. And most important,  although she is not in the main stage they scheduled her to be the final act of friday, so I'm pretty sure they know how much attention lana would get to the festival (  I mean 14010 people add her to their line-up shedule more than The Cure, Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age which are headliners). 

We can't forget that there is an negotiation and if Lana doesn't want to they can't stream her concert - and I'm pretty sure that's what happened considering that she didn't let any press during her Paradise Tour in Europe. 

I noticed that too! (14000 people added her to their line-up which is crazy!!)

You're right. That was dumb of me to think that the people didn't know how valuable she was to Lollapalooza. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I wonder how much stage fright she has for tomorrow... Poor thing. I don't know why she's so hung up on the US hating her. I'll be sending good vibes her way all day even though I'm 3000 miles away :(

My co worker got tickets to Lolla though so I told her to go watch Lana on my behalf!! Can't wait to see videos!

I wonder how much stage fright she has for tomorrow... Poor thing. I don't know why she's so hung up on the US hating her. I'll be sending good vibes her way all day even though I'm 3000 miles away :( 

My co worker got tickets to Lolla though so I told her to go watch Lana on my behalf!! Can't wait to see videos!

trust no one, especially twitter

if she's going 2 a premiere, it's 1 in l.a.

I don't get this, didn't she perform at the Aftershow yesterday?

ya the after show was before the festival bc the ppl that work 4 lolla r permafried

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Good show tonight. Crowd was crazy. It got crushing at one point up front. She looked awesome in her red hippie dress. Mentioned tropico premeiring here. Don't know if she meant Chicago or not.

Good show tonight. Crowd was crazy. It got crushing at one point up front. She looked awesome in her red hippie dress. Mentioned tropico premeiring here. Don't know if she meant Chicago or not.

so she didnt say Chicago? Here can be US ...Chicago...well at least its going to premiere

glgcDdT.gif