yu16273947

Foxes

Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes) [Radio Edit]     DOWNLOAD

Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes) [Acoustic Version]     DOWNLOAD

Thought I'd include the Acoustic version too. :)

Amazing :D Thank you very much! :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

[Does anybody need the stems for Clarity?]

Welcome :)

Amazing :D Thank you very much! :D

Welcome! I've been wanting to give it out, but I didn't have any people who like Zedd alot or Foxes a lot like I do, but now I found you guys!

s8d0lgO.jpg

12cebb088b7211e38d8b123ef03b0884_7.jpg

Ugghhh I hate it, we have to wait longer. I hope she doesn't misprint her name on my copy...I got a signed copy of Krewella's "Get Wet" cd and they signed "Krewela" well the W was more of a U so "Kreuela" :facepalm:

s8d0lgO.jpg

God... Night Glo leaked
https://soundcloud.com/tilmyheartstopsbeating/foxes-night-glo

Can someone confirm if this one is the final version or just a demo, please? :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's the final version. :)

Thanks :D It's a really good song! I'm excited the most for Count the Saints, let's see if it's magestic as I think it is.

Thanks :D It's a really good song! I'm excited the most for Count the Saints, let's see if it's magestic as I think it is.

It's a piano-ish ballad if I make sense. It's lovely.

This is gonna damage her album sales so bad. We're gonna have the entire album within the next few weeks...

It came from the sampler, but the album version is exactly the same. 

It wasn't from the sampler, it was directly from the album. Someone I know has the whole and leaked it. Hopefully I can get it soon. :ohno:

This is gonna damage her album sales so bad. We're gonna have the entire album within the next few weeks...

Maybe not...everything from Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon Days" leaked pretty earlier before the release and I am sure the sales were pretty good either way. But the delay might damage it yes :/

s8d0lgO.jpg

It came from the sampler, but the album version is exactly the same. 

I know... maybe it wasn't a good idea to push back the release date :/

Either way she's going to sell great :)

Many people will get curious about her leaks and will check her music out and they will realize how good it is and will pre-order or buy the album right away :D

Maybe not...everything from Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon Days" leaked pretty earlier before the release and I am sure the sales were pretty good either way. But the delay might damage it yes :/

Sadly Ellie has a huge fan base and it's worldwide known for 2 critically acclaimed albums (not counting the different international releases and re-releases) and a few hits, while Foxes is "new", we can't compare her with Ellie.

Foxes has a huge hit which people relate (obviously) more with Zedd, Foxes just provided the vocals (I even thought she wrote the track or at least helped with it, but for my surprise she didn't... and a bigger surprise is that Skylar Grey co-wrote it! I'd lot have a cover by her or a demo or something).

Foxes has EVERYTHING to become the next huge thing fron the UK and I know she will release a great album, it all depends on how good the promo is for it.

Leaks can be helpful for a new artist, people work hard to get money and they want to make sure if an album is good enough before buying it, leaks might help.

Sadly, Leaks WEEKS before the actual release are very harmful for the fans, the artists and the potential buyers and new fans.

Foxes has EVERYTHING to become the next huge thing fron the UK and I know she will release a great album, it all depends on how good the promo is for it.

everything about the album release has been a mess tbh, and i dont see it getting any better idk, but hopefully..