Pretend

A*M*E

I think her being so small makes her really cute! :) Her instagram kills me every time :deadbanana:

63Axrfc.png

D0lQYVG.png

You're obviously forgetting this iconic picture (which I just spent the past 15 minutes trying to find again):

7f4d9356648d11e280ba22000a9f1893_7.jpg

(Even more) Budding Stan Questions: 

1. Is 'Memories' available in any higher quality than the really poor quality rip I have? o.O It's a great song, but kinda hard to listen to as I have it. 

2. 'Feel' and 'Feeling' are different songs, right? Cuz I have 'Feeling,' but I had no idea the former was a separate track. :facepalm:

(Even more) Budding Stan Questions: 

1. Is 'Memories' available in any higher quality than the really poor quality rip I have? o.O It's a great song, but kinda hard to listen to as I have it. 

2. 'Feel' and 'Feeling' are different songs, right? Cuz I have 'Feeling,' but I had no idea the former was a separate track. :facepalm:

Unfortunately not!

Yep - Feel is one of her few down-tempo tracks.

Someone accused her of MIMING on Twitter at Summertime Ball yesterday.  :deadbanana:  She's made it everyone!

Anyway, the video's on the front page of Vevo at the moment:

screenshot_104.png

"A*M*E*".... "debut video"....  :toofunny:

I liked it, it was alright! It seems crazy to wait so long to put it on iTunes now though since the video is out... Hopefully it will go on iTunes early.

Considering she's done no promo for it, I think she should keep the release date. It's still really irritating that loads of people had the song already because she stupidly leaked it in December....  :facepalm:

WAIT. Are PopHatesFags really passing off Stacey as rare? It was on her fucking Soundcloud and at least 50 people still have it....  :deadbanana:

As long as they're gonna try that, can you finally post it? :hooker:

WAIT. Are PopHatesFags really passing off Stacey as rare? It was on her fucking Soundcloud and at least 50 people still have it....  :deadbanana:

I told you they were A. trash and B. fucking stupid

BzhmW.png