Trinity

Paradise Tour Wardrobe Choices

Are you kidding me? These shoes are dope as hell. Sneakers with a wedge >>>>> my aunt has a pair from Japan and they're maybe the trendiest thing I've seen in my whole life. I would wear the shit out of those shoes and start saying holla so much more you don't understand.

Yeah, i'm not into liking things ironically. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I think most of these outfits, while pretty, are boring. Especially with the lack of colors, I'm not even sure if I liked the Stockholm outfit because the dress was cute or because it finally had some color. Kind of disappointed in johnnys choices.

wish i could find the gif of her saying she's vanilla, would fit perfectly here

And I didn't know font was a thing here? Oh well, changed it anyway!

Oh! It's not. :D I just have a slight personal problem with that font in particular. Feel free to use it if you feel like doing so! :) 

I really loved the outfit she wore yesterday in Vienna. I actually expected another short white dress but I was positively surprised when I saw her in this cute top and skirt. And the rose in her hair - so beautiful!  :flutter:

Here are some more good quality pics if you want to add them to your list: http://kurier.at/kultur/musik/lana-del-rey-brachte-mulholland-drive-nach-wien/9.728.632#9727912,9727872

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I really loved the outfit she wore yesterday in Vienna. I actually expected another short white dress but I was positively surprised when I saw her in this cute top and skirt. And the rose in her hair - so beautiful!  :flutter:

Here are some more good quality pics if you want to add them to your list: http://kurier.at/kultur/musik/lana-del-rey-brachte-mulholland-drive-nach-wien/9.728.632#9727912,9727872

Yeah, I'm glad she's not wearing a white dress at every show!

And thank you, I will add another photo :)