Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

The fall of Amanda Bynes & Justin Bieber

I can't help but feel kinda fascinated by Amanda Bynes behavior.

I don't know why, I know that's not something to joke about 'cause that girl obviously lost it, she snapped or whatever, but...I don't know. It's like watching one of those awful cheesy movies and you know they are trashy but you wanna see the ending of it.

Small part of me thinks this is one of those mastermind plans to become the biggest celebrity troll/wreck just for fun of it or just to see how will people react to her, like some secret social experiment. And if that's true, girl deserves an Oscar for it. If not, I hope she gets help, I really loved her movies (again, cheesy stuff but you gotta love her in it) and I always thought she's so sweet, down to earth and funny.

At the risk of coming off as a (pop-)culturally-isolated outcast, I have to admit that I didn't even know who Amanda Byes was until two minutes ago and that this is first time she's been brought to my attention. I have no idea what she's about or whatever.

Same goes for Justin Bieber. Yes, I know who he is but except some random information there is nothing I know about him. I don't recall ever listening to a song of his consciously in its entirety. Not my cup of tea whatsoever. 

Since this topic seems to be discussing their "fall," I have to point out to that I didn't even observe something like a "rise" of them. Basically, I really don't care about... those kind of things. But it always surprises me when those kind of things pop up on my horizon... :toofunny: So much for that.

Now go judge me.

i thought that amandabynes twitter account was fake at first...didn't look like her and i don't think it's verified. i really don't know what going on w amanda but i don't think justin's "fall" is that spectacular. some weed was found in his tour bus which doesn't even mean it was his and whatever, he's hanging out w hip-hop guys, drinking lean and smoking some weed, he's a teenager, nothing wrong with that. i think the anne frank thing was pretty disrespectful and immature. being 2 hours late for a showe is an asshole move since lots of the fans probably camped out just to see him but i think it only happened once. he's just a spoiled brat but what do you expect from someone who is constantly surrounded by people who think he's god and just pamper him all day?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think it's disgusting how people are making fun of Amanda. She clearly has mental health issues and people are making fun of her? There's no compassion. There's no smoke without fire and something must have triggered in her mind to unravel as badly and as quickly as she has. Sad and she needs help but she's denying it. :(

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I think it's disgusting how people are making fun of Amanda. She clearly has mental health issues and people are making fun of her? There's no compassion. There's no smoke without fire and something must have triggered in her mind to unravel as badly and as quickly as she has. Sad and she needs help but she's denying it. :(

<3

i'll leave amanda alone because i think she's a good actress and i mean weed? big deal. she's 27, leave her alone, it's not like she has kids or anything.

bieber however? now i just think he's an asshole. when he first came out i thought 'yep he'll turn into an asshole', that's because people have treated him like some kind of god since 2009 and it's gone right to his head. it fucking infuriates me when celebrities forget about the people who even made them famous in the first place (in justin's case, very young girls). 2 hours late to a show? pretty dickish. the weed thing doesn't bother me, the fact that he's disappointing/disappointed fans has annoyed me more than anything. yes, i know he needs personal space - but don't take it out on the fucking fans. 

4r9w86.jpg

i hope Amanda Bynes will release music album as she said. Im totally into it - post breakdown albums are usually good and she proved she can sing in Hairspray.

i hope Amanda Bynes will release music album as she said. Im totally into it - post breakdown albums are usually good and she proved she can sing in Hairspray.

MTE

I really don't think there's anything wrong with Amanda. I think maybe she didn't really get to explore herself and find out who she was as a teenager because of the pressure that comes with being a child-star. She seems really self-aware and well-worded on her twitter about the situation of her arrest. Until there's viable proof that she's on hard drugs or something, I'll continue to believe she's just being put in a bad light by the media.  

14417469274.gif