teethclick

Björk

I literally spent 4 hours last night organizing my singles folder, correcting tags and cover art... it's still missing a shitload of stuff even though I pretty much have everything that is available on digital platforms and it's still messy  :defeated: Continuing the work and adding the missing ones today

brjfldr.png

Of course it depends exactly on what things bother you, for example for me the exotic bird sounds really test me sometimes (which I believe was a detail that Björk wanted to experiment with)

nnnnnnnnnnnn

So yeah, leak the birdless Utopia version pls.

Birdless Utopia? That's some speciesist, eliminationist avicidal shit right there.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

nnnnnnnnnnnnBirdless Utopia? That's some speciesist, eliminationist avicidal shit right there.

I never meant it to sound like that! What I meant is that I'm sick and tired of producers exploting bird species for their own gain, first Emile, then Bjork and Arca and finally Lana with Bird World, this explotation needs to stop :(

I literally spent 4 hours last night organizing my singles folder, correcting tags and cover art... it's still missing a shitload of stuff even though I pretty much have everything that is available on digital platforms and it's still messy :defeated: Continuing the work and adding the missing ones today

brjfldr.png

Goals :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I never meant it to sound like that! What I meant is that I'm sick and tired of producers exploting bird species for their own gain, first Emile, then Bjork and Arca and finally Lana with Bird World, this explotation needs to stop :(

Qué :rip:

I literally spent 4 hours last night organizing my singles folder, correcting tags and cover art... it's still missing a shitload of stuff even though I pretty much have everything that is available on digital platforms and it's still messy  :defeated: Continuing the work and adding the missing ones today

Very cool collection JVCX    :gclap:   I can see that you are a great fan.

Me too, for a very looooong time  :)

I suggest for you to organize the folders by the year the album (or EP) was released, 

Here is my little Bjork collection (below).

Its been awhile since I got anything for it, so I may be missing some of her newer albums.

I also have to go back and check out what new Remixes have been done with her music. There are 3 websites where great

mixes+remixes are posted for free from all of her songs, and they are amazing and worth collecting. Here is one of those websites - http://www.bjorkremixes.com/

ZwfTfpS.png

K0NKUYQ.png

-

Very cool collection JVCX :gclap: I can see that you are a great fan.

Me too, for a very looooong time :)

I suggest for you to organize the folders by the year the album (or EP) was released,

Here is my little Bjork collection (below).

Its been awhile since I got anything for it, so I may be missing some of her newer albums.

I also have to go back and check out what new Remixes have been done with her music. There are 3 websites where great

mixes+remixes are posted for free from all of her songs, and they are amazing and worth collecting. Here is one of those websites - http://www.bjorkremixes.com/

Thanks! There's some more I've managed to get since posting that photo but yeah. At one point I was going to sort them by each era in their own folders but when I make playlists I like getting to each track quickly so that's how they ended up looking like that... I'm not really a fan of long folder names so I use the numbers even though it's probably not the best option.

Btw y'all all of the music sold on Björk's official store is supposed to be 30% off except for the Utopia box set until May 15th. They sent a code on Friday but apparently they had some sort of a malfunction and the code doesn't work so they sent another e-mail and the shop is supposed to give you the discount without using any code. However I tried ordering some stuff yesterday and while the discount prices show up on their website, the prices went back to normal when I proceeded to check out. So I assume there's still something going on and I'm waiting for them to fix it...

Thanks! There's some more I've managed to get since posting that photo but yeah. At one point I was going to sort them by each era in their own folders but when I make playlists I like getting to each track quickly so that's how they ended up looking like that... I'm not really a fan of long folder names so I use the numbers even though it's probably not the best option.

Btw y'all all of the music sold on Björk's official store is supposed to be 30% off except for the Utopia box set until May 15th. They sent a code on Friday but apparently they had some sort of a malfunction and the code doesn't work so they sent another e-mail and the shop is supposed to give you the discount without using any code. However I tried ordering some stuff yesterday and while the discount prices show up on their website, the prices went back to normal when I proceeded to check out. So I assume there's still something going on and I'm waiting for them to fix it...

Probably with this Virus-Pandemic some mail orders are coming in late.

I have been buying most of her CDs and videos from a local store here for many years. Bjorks stuff is usually a little more expensive,

specially the DVDs, but they come nicely wrapped and in special cases. The DVD recordings and some albums are in 5.1 surround sound and

very well mastered.

I love her unique sound and voice. A very talented artist !  Many times imitated BUT never duplicated.

-

Goals :defeated:

Qué :rip:

Did the good sis stutter?

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Stonemilker appreciation post: sublime lyrics, heartfelt vocals, emotionally wrought. My favourite Björk song to cry to yet feel uplifted.

giphy.gif

They finally announced the orchestral shows will be postponed with a year so I'm still seeing her  :defeated:

Lucky you! Hope everything is back to normal by 2021

Stonemilker appreciation post: sublime lyrics, heartfelt vocals, emotionally wrought. My favourite Björk song to cry to yet feel uplifted.

One of the best from Vulnicura! I absolutely love the honesty of the lyrics

8nl2OpX.png

Everytime this thread pops my heart stops lmaoo

yes i'm glad the orchestral tour is still happening. <3 hopefully we get a single by then

I hope that tour gets a recording of some sorts (since we apparently are never getting one for cornucopia), I need more than just the Strings collection from Family Tree

8nl2OpX.png

I love how Bjork (or whoever is behind her social media) chooses the weirdest way possible to word something. Ugh, its something that really draws me to her.

dearestest of concert lovers
here i am , in iceland , all safe from them viruses
but unable to travel to you this summer

i hope sincerely you are safe too

i look around and this corona has strangely given each of us tasks
some to stay still some more , centre ourselves better
some to focus on family , some to become better chefs or cleaners
and the collective earth to pollute less
need less
moveless

and as clearly as india can see the himalayas
i announce that my concerts in the summer have been moved back a year
i hope you understand
and looking forward to seeing you
reborn
warmth
björk

I love how Bjork (or whoever is behind her social media) chooses the weirdest way possible to word something. Ugh, its something that really draws me to her.

dearestest of concert lovers

here i am , in iceland , all safe from them viruses

but unable to travel to you this summer

i hope sincerely you are safe too

i look around and this corona has strangely given each of us tasks

some to stay still some more , centre ourselves better

some to focus on family , some to become better chefs or cleaners

and the collective earth to pollute less

need less

moveless

and as clearly as india can see the himalayas

i announce that my concerts in the summer have been moved back a year

i hope you understand

and looking forward to seeing you

reborn

warmth

björk

MOOD

i read it in her voice with those Rrrss lol and it can't be a bjork note without her 'warmth' sign up. i started using that in high school back when Biophilia was released LOL

Sad theres barely any bjork fans on here :ohno: . She's a goddess 

1o0m8bldrh551.png