8 hours ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Lana for Snatch Game when?

Scarlet Envy said she wanted to play her for season 11 snatch game but she got eliminated before snatch game episode. 

however....🤭🤭 Scarlet is rumored to be on the upcoming UK vs The World season 2, maybe she makes it to snatch game this time and plays Lana, I'm PRAYING !! 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Went from a homophobe side eyeing this show (catty white gay enterntainment, how original!) to being in the middle of season 5 and living for this show [the Ivy Winters x Jinx Monsoon ship omg??], thanks to my bf's str8 sister for putting us on 💀

super glad the show is better than i expected, im having fun watching it 

On 8/27/2023 at 12:26 PM, TessaDiPietro said:

DragRace France 2 was just amazing I still can’t recover from it. It might be one of my fav seasons ever 

exactly! it's up there with Germany S1 as my favorite seasons of the year.

On 11/2/2023 at 2:46 AM, TRENCH said:

Went from a homophobe side eyeing this show (catty white gay enterntainment, how original!) to being in the middle of season 5 and living for this show [the Ivy Winters x Jinx Monsoon ship omg??], thanks to my bf's str8 sister for putting us on 💀

super glad the show is better than i expected, im having fun watching it 

glad you're enjoying it:wub:. it's really like nothing else out there.

you're gonna have even more fun with season 6 because it's considered by many to be the #1 best season in the whole franchise.

giphy.gif

On 11/13/2023 at 6:42 AM, kraljicabenzinske said:

glad you're enjoying it:wub:. it's really like nothing else out there.

you're gonna have even more fun with season 6 because it's considered by many to be the #1 best season in the whole franchise.

welp almost done with season 7 and don't care for the top 3 left, i'm so shocked Trixie lost twice because there are other's that should've gone home before her 😐 (Pearl, Violet and Miss Fame are annoying af)

season 6 was.... to be honest, insuferable. out of context, when looking at youtube clips, the season is fun and shady. But watching the whole thing in a 2-week binge, a lot of the queens were bitchy (Darianna and Gia) and brought nothing to the table; looks, talent, or personality wise. Bianca and Adore were the only people worth watching and i'm glad Bianca won lmfao

Season 5 has been my favorite watching session so far. Great balance of drama, talent, annoyance, and personality (except for Roxxxy, she is the literal personification of every bitchy gay in Orlando)

Season 8 was a redemption from the dumspter fire that was Season 7. Bob the God Queen, Kim Chi, Naomi Smalls, everyone was giving looks and talent. But lord was Acid Betty annoying to watch. Also that double elimination at the beggining got me cakling  :whine:

Season 9 was.... cute. The final 4 were all great, but I would've been more content with Peppermint or Shea Coulee as the winning queen

Valentina winning miss Congeniality??  :lmao: ahahha what a fucking joke 

Alright girls, taking a break from the regular show to see All Stars. Season One was cute. 

But Season 2 All Stars? now THAT is what I call a fucking show!!!!! :worship: 
Alaska winning makes sense bc she came to EAT, and has definitely elevated from her season, but throwing that bitch fit was not cute. Katya would’ve won if it was my decision after seeing Alaska do all that. 

Watching season 3 right now and lord I wanted to shoot myself when Milk walked in on the first episode. Oh wait he finally got sent to the dumpster, bye delusional girl! 
Trixie being shady with that note on the wall and horrible RuPaul snatch game…. Girl 🫥

Season 16 queens of RuPaul's Drag Race have been introduced! The season starts January 5 on MTV

It's all looking very fabulous if you ask me. I'm very excited :party:

giphy.gif

Canada's Drag race is currently serving one of the best seasons in the last 10 years in this franchise, who's watching. SAVE MELINDA 

preuzmi.jpg

giphy.gif

I just remembered that I technically discovered Lana because of Drag Race😭 I only started listening to Lana after Trixie covered Video Games in like September of 2020:bebe: Kinda wild 

Anyways I’m so excited for the new season tomorrow, this is the first time in YEARS I’m going into a season without spoilers so it’ll all be fresh to me

On 1/5/2024 at 5:19 AM, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just remembered that I technically discovered Lana because of Drag Race😭 I only started listening to Lana after Trixie covered Video Games in like September of 2020:bebe: Kinda wild 

Anyways I’m so excited for the new season tomorrow, this is the first time in YEARS I’m going into a season without spoilers so it’ll all be fresh to me

that's so iconic byeee discovering Lana through Trixie is wild, also I'll never get over how Drag Race supposed to reference Lana TWICE but it never happened: the first time on All Stars 3, Morgan McMichaels supposed to play her for the Divas Rusical but got eliminated the episode before. Scralet Envy on S11 said she wants to play her on snatch game but also got eliminated. 

also I just watched the S16 premiere and it's been amazing, very excited for this season. The talent show was a bit meh and nothing new (Saphira and Q ate I'm glad the judging wasn't riggory and they got their flowers) but I think this season could go to become real good based on the cast so far. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

that's so iconic byeee discovering Lana through Trixie is wild, also I'll never get over how Drag Race supposed to reference Lana TWICE but it never happened: the first time on All Stars 3, Morgan McMichaels supposed to play her for the Divas Rusical but got eliminated the episode before. Scralet Envy on S11 said she wants to play her on snatch game but also got eliminated. 

also I just watched the S16 premiere and it's been amazing, very excited for this season. The talent show was a bit meh and nothing new (Saphira and Q ate I'm glad the judging wasn't riggory and they got their flowers) but I think this season could go to become real good based on the cast so far. 

I loved the premiere too, Sephira was such an unexpected favorite of mine.

Also a little tea about a POTENTIAL Lana Snatch Game

Spoiler

Scarlet is on season 2 of UK Vs The World and she does make it to Snatch Game so we COULD POSSIBLY finally get her Lana snatch game🤞