M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

She was clearly provoked. He wouldn't let go of her bags...like move bitch.

Hypothetically, would I ever be justified in calling a flight attendant a "fucking :)", even if they were hanging on to my shit and inappropriately detaining me? It would be OK if I was provoked? I don't think so.

someone tie her hands

A muzzle would work too

:biblio:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hypothetically, would I ever be justified in calling a flight attendant a "fucking :)", even if they were hanging on to my shit and inappropriately detaining me? It would be OK if I was provoked? I don't think so.

:biblio:

Yeah but the n word is a whole different thing. That's like comparing apples to oranges. But I agree she had no right whatsoever to call him a faggot.

Yeah but the n word is a whole different thing. That's like comparing apples to oranges. But I agree she had no right whatsoever to call him a faggot.

I'm not trying to say the words are exactly equivalent, but rather to make a point about the logic of the justification. That said, I think both words are similar insofar as they exist on the same plane as two of the most verboten words in the English language and as each is the most taboo slur against the respective marginalized group it refers to. Even so, if you were to imagine a white celebrity using a milder racial slur I think the hypothetical still works.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I don't care because he was white.

I'm not trying to say the words are exactly equivalent, but rather to make a point about the logic of the justification. That said, I think both words are similar insofar as they exist on the same plane as two of the most verboten words in the English language and as each is the most taboo slur against the respective marginalized group it refers to. Even so, if you were to imagine a white celebrity using a milder racial slur I think the hypothetical still works.

No, they're not the same. And you as a white straight cis male don't get to have an opinion here.

I'm not trying to say the words are exactly equivalent, but rather to make a point about the logic of the justification. That said, I think both words are quite similar insofar as they exist on the same plane as two of the most verboten words in the English language and as each is the most taboo slur against the respective marginalized group it refers to. Even so, if you were to imagine a white celebrity using a milder racial slur I think the hypothetical still works.

not to get off topic but the way you write is so nice and proper im craying :crai:

Hypothetically you should buy Broke With Expensive Taste on iTunes