M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Hypothetically, would I ever be justified in calling a flight attendant a "fucking :)", even if they were hanging on to my shit and inappropriately detaining me? It would be OK if I was provoked? I don't think so.

:biblio:

She called a flight attendant a faggot...which you are well aware doesn't equate to :). Don't even try it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

No, they're not the same.

Read what I just wrote. I just said they're not the same, but similar in certain respects. Do you actually disagree that they're similar in the very specific, qualified way I said they were?

Also, it's besides the point. I just said the argument against the provocation justification still works even if you imagine a different racial slur being used. Being provoked doesn't justify using a slur.

And you as a white straight cis male don't get to have an opinion here.

This sort of notion is stupid. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and express it. Of course, everyone's opinion has to be evaluated in light of both the content and the context (which includes who expresses it), but good ideas and bad ideas can come from anywhere. But the tactic is just a naked attempt to delegitimize opinions you disagree with and an excuse to not engage them on the substance.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I don't care because he was white.

No, they're not the same. And you as a white straight cis male don't get to have an opinion here.

laughing my fucking ass off. you are just a whole other level of ridiculous. No wonder you stan Ashley!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Couldn't give a fuck about her langauge, however I have no fuckign time for impatient ass people. I would never ever ever dream of barging past somebody when leaving on a plane. that is so damn anti-social. you save what 2 minutes? 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I don't stan ashley you faggot

and you're white too so i won't even process the fact that you called me ridiculous

because i don't care

solely because you are

WHITE

you're fucking crazy!

i love a thread like this! makes it so easy to figure out who is a piece of shit (ie. you)

Lmfao. Please do not pretend to know me or anything about my personality. I have never seen you here before, so go pick a fight with someone else. Perhaps my sarcasm was harsher than intended, and I'll cop to that.

I like AB, and usually agree with her but frankly she says stupid shit all the time and it gets annoying when you root for someone who keeps purposely fucking up and damaging their opportunities.

And that's the last I say to you. Peace

party.gif?w=1100

Nope, not my "racist" ass.

I don't even know why you put "racist" in quotation marks when you're fucking racist

You literally attacked me for a comment in another thread and cited my race as the reason why you did.

I think that you seriously believe all white people are racist. In the YEARS the two of us have spent on here, I have never seen more vile and hateful things towards me than from you...and why? The basis of race. I don't sit here dismissive of people's issues nor have I ever downplayed something a non-white person has had to say. I don't know what happened to you that damaged you and made you this vindictive and hostile towards people on here for NO reason. 

You're literally sitting on here looking to pick fights about anything race related when most of the time it's not.

If you want to discuss this further you can PM me, but this is not the user I'm used to interacting with.

BzhmW.png

Lmfao. Please do not pretend to know me or anything about my personality. I have never seen you here before, so go pick a fight with someone else. Perhaps my sarcasm was harsher than intended, and I'll cop to that.

I like AB, and usually agree with her but frankly she says stupid shit all the time and it gets annoying when you root for someone who keeps purposely fucking up and damaging their opportunities.

And that's the last I say to you. Peace

i don't need to sit and have tea with you or know you at all to deduce that you are a piece of shit for equating her to a dog. yeah, your sarcasm was obviously harsher than intended. maybe next time think about the bullshit you say otherwise you're probably going to find yourself having to have this conversation over and over again. 

@@PinkVelvet I'm guessing @@dsvelca mostly intended their comment in the sense that they felt Azealia would be better off if someone helped her keep from sticking her foot in her mouth.

@@dsvelca I'm guessing @@PinkVelvet is reacting they way they are because "muzzling" is pretty offensive way of expressing that. As @@PinkVelvet pointed out, it implicitly compares her to a dog. Also, a word suggestive of shackling and silencing a black woman... probably not a wise metaphor to use.

@@PinkVelvet I'm guessing @@dsvelca mostly intended their comment in the sense that they felt Azealia would be better off if someone helped her keep from sticking her foot in her mouth.

@@dsvelca I'm guessing @@PinkVelvet is reacting they way they are because "muzzling" is pretty offensive way of expressing that. As @@PinkVelvet pointed out, it implicitly compares her to a dog. Also, a word suggestive of shackling and silencing a black woman... probably not a wise metaphor to use.

absolutely. regardless of intention, it's a really gross thing to say and there are specific implications there.

I don't even know why you put "racist" in quotation marks when you're fucking racist

You literally attacked me for a comment in another thread and cited my race as the reason why you did.

I think that you seriously believe all white people are racist. In the YEARS the two of us have spent on here, I have never seen more vile and hateful things towards me than from you...and why? The basis of race. I don't sit here dismissive of people's issues nor have I ever downplayed something a non-white person has had to say. I don't know what happened to you that damaged you and made you this vindictive and hostile towards people on here for NO reason. 

You're literally sitting on here looking to pick fights about anything race related when most of the time it's not.

If you want to discuss this further you can PM me, but this is not the user I'm used to interacting with.

The only people that write essays on my "racism" (re evilentity) are whities on the net who feel personally victimized when I make them feel uncomfortable.

How many times in your white gay privileged little life do you think you've ever unnoticeably made somebody feel uncomfortable or less than because of their skin color? Right, you're probably thinking "OH I'VE NEVER DONE THAT" but that's the problem, you don't notice.

You can sun if you want to fun if you want to stay all day in the shade if you kunt too  :sluttybunny:

Villa with shore view, punxle I adore you<3

not to get off topic but the way you write is so nice and proper im craying :crai:

I try to be precise with my language in the extremely misplaced hope that it will avoid misunderstanding.

(('cause he's old))

Dude, I've written like that since I was several years younger than you are now. :uh:

The only people that write essays on my "racism" (re evilentity) are whities on the net who feel personally victimized when I make them feel uncomfortable.

Ha. You think you make me feel uncomfortable? No. What makes me feel uncomfortable are thoughtful, substantive comments from POC that actually make me think, examine my white privilege, and perhaps reconsider something I've said, done, or thought. And I'm grateful for that discomfort. But no, you've never been the source of anything remotely resembling that.

In fact, there's nothing that makes a white person more comfortable than a racist (ok, fine, racially prejudiced if you insist on euphemism) POC that can be so easily dismissed as a bigoted asshole before ever making them have to examine their white privilege.

But you know what does make me feel uncomfortable? A particular way in which I confess I have been racist toward you. I have held you to a different standard than others, partly because of my proximity to some of the disputes your comments have arisen from, but largely because you are a POC and I am white. If anyone else said the same kind of shit you repeatedly say about white people about any other group I'd have banned them a long time ago. Out of an overabundance of caution, to counterbalance any unintentional racial bias on my part or personal bias stemming from my proximity to some of these disputes, I've given you a pass. But you've been warned and yet you keep doing it and I just can't justify the double standard anymore. This is your last warning from me. One more prejudiced comment or use of discriminatory slurs and you're done here.

Evil literally said the n-word, uncensored, and nobody said shit - I wonder why. Why is everybody so afraid of him? He has no problem with making anybody else on the board look like a dunce. Yet he's talking about double standards? I don't care if he used quotations for whatever bullshit excuse he's gonna use to justify his use of it.