M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

@ AZEALIABANKS
Hey Babies, So management has decided that "The Big Big Beat" is BIG, and they want to wait a week and give it a PROPER release!

@ AZEALIABANKS
I have in fact shared a private link with some of the Kunts and they agree that i should wait and give it the biggest chance it can get.

EDIT:

@@AzealiaBanks

CaqzGm4XEAEKGfH.jpg

The Big Big Beat - Roxane Hart

Edited by West Coast

this bitch can't even keep a release date she set herself when she's totally unsigned lmao

doesn't surprise me. fucking stupid I s2g "official release" like she didn't send it to them A WEEK AGO.

FS2 coming 2017!!! only what, 3 years late?

BzhmW.png

In other circumstances I would have been the first to drag her but like if yall were actually expecting this after all the BWET related delays, then you're the one to blame imo. She has proved plenty of times that she is not an organized person and that she announces shit when she's hyped about a project and doesn't plan ahead. Just chill, a week - 2 weeks won't be too bad. It's far from being as painful as it was when she kept delaying BWET.

zXzLCRU.png

In other circumstances I would have been the first to drag her but like if yall were actually expecting this after all the BWET related delays, then you're the one to blame imo. She has proved plenty of times that she is not an organized person and that she announces shit when she's hyped about a project and doesn't plan ahead. Just chill, a week - 2 weeks won't be too bad. It's far from being as painful as it was when she kept delaying BWET.

I dont care about that, its the fact that she sent the songs to other faggots who dont do shit for her more than licking her black ass 

I dont care about that, its the fact that she sent the songs to other faggots who dont do shit for her more than licking her black ass

Well, yes. It is annoying that her change of mind was partially caused because of those fan's reactions and I hope that it doesn't become a recurring thing, we have seen with Gaga how damaged an artist's career can become they start listening to the fans. But who knows, maybe the song is indeed big enough to be deserving of a better release strategy.

However, it better be as fucking big as she claims cause ain't nobody got time for a delay of a track that sounds just like many other in her catalogue (which would be to bad, her old songs still slay). One of the fans compared it to YR in terms of uniqueness so it better be true.

zXzLCRU.png