M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Literally when did I say I knew what it was like being black? I swear literally this whole damn site is so used to simpleminded gays that any time I post, you guys feel so overwhelmed. I literally DON'T know what it's like to be black, but as a poc, I'm allowed to call out the pink gay that attacks literally everything a black woman does. Not just Azealia, I've seen you critique Nicki and Bey for sure. How is it that you can literally just keep Iggy's name out of your mouth and let her be, yet call Nicki trash? Whatever, there's a difference between me trying to defend her choice (because I literally know that we live in white supremacy) versus you fucking judging her like hello? why would you even bring up me not knowing the black struggle when this was about you not being in a place to speak on this? Dark people literally across the world (not just black people) bleach their skin because they were taught that whiter is more appealing. like literally..........

Because it's a given that Iggy is garbage. I have never said I didn't like Nicki because of her race, I said her rapping ability was a joke and it had nothing to do with race.

Here YOU go again making EVERYTHING about race, but it's to be expected. You do it all the fucking time. I had the right to speak on it and I didn't assume to know anything about the black struggle. I didn't make a generalization about all black people, I made a comment on her hypocritical behavior and the impact it could have on her fans

The last part is the most important, I fucking know that people bleach their skin BUT for someone as outspoken against whitewashing and scrubbing away black culture (she cried about it in an interview for an hour) to suddenly bleach their skin is a shock to say the least.

It must be so hard being that far up my ass

BzhmW.png

yaaaaaas Zee!!!!! the video didn't really have much going on but she looks so good me I freaking love Slay-Z these days

I love it when she has really long hair like in the Harlem Shake video

BzhmW.png

Did she get new teeth? I literally noticed them almost the entire video

I guess not, but still they've never stood out to me so much before

She's been using invisaligns on her superior teeth, she has normal braces on her inferior teeth. But she said she gonna have braces for her superior ones too because the invisalign havent work really well.