M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Shaky video from todays Media Training. I'm getting media training to prepare myself for the release of a feature film with Lionsgate

Thank you, so she's got a role in a movie ? Do we know anything about that ?

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm surprised she still got an arm, with all the reaching she does:

FUN FACT: Azealia Banks created her own genre of music called "Witch-Hop." Coined by the success of 2012's Fantasea Mixtape, Azealia considers her music to be inspired by the invisible world. 3 days after "Witch-Hop" was declared by Azealia Banks to be a legitimate genre, Lady Gaga (also a fan of Azealia Banks) suspiciously titled her then upcoming studio album, "Artpop."

- AB's Facebook Page

:lmao:

Well well, looks like her media training is paying off :creep: 

Azealia Banks is the most widely criticized and widely ignored artist of all time. While her equally controversial male peers are given an excess of room and public forgiveness to express themselves, (be it through drug trafficking, gun violence, misogyny, domestic violence, homophobia etc,) Azealia Banks has been demonized by the public at large for simply...... tweeting. opponents of Banks often cite her "bad attitude" as the reason for their avid disdain towards her.

As evidenced by the excess of meta-data tagged to search query: "AZEALIA BANKS" Azealia's opponents have single-handedly contributed to a global, real time exposure of her personal agenda(s) via the cyber world. Azealia's agenda is rooted in her metaphysical philosophies of duality, gender dynamics, race, time, space, and individuality. All while welcoming cognitive dissonance with open arms, Azealia Banks has an extreme penchant for exploring "nonsense" and "non-sense" as ways to solve problems.

- Facebook

Interesting Song Titles, Really Excited for Coco, FTSW + More.  :flutter:

'When You Are Black Nobody Can See You' has me shook :O  really looking forward to hearing that one.  

I would never hurt you

Interesting Song Titles, Really Excited for Coco, FTSW + More.  :flutter:

'When You Are Black Nobody Can See You' has me shook :O  really looking forward to hearing that one.  

Honestly that title, i hope its a good song. 

Omg, I don't why I can't grab the link but check her out on Facebook, she posted this vid where she has a white face mask on and says "Harry, you don't vant to have seks wivz me haary?", I don't even know what that means but I'm on the floor ! 

Omg, I don't why I can't grab the link but check her out on Facebook, she posted this vid where she has a white face mask on and says "Harry, you don't vant to have seks wivz me haary?", I don't even know what that means but I'm on the floor ! 

LMAO