Sitar

Lorde

Too many people have downloaded only White Teeth Teens. The most minimally instrumented song on the record :emma:

Someone send it to me?

I'll PM you.

(Weirdly, I was able to DL it even after Jack said the downloads were full or whatever.)

Aw, way to spoil the fun!  :noparty:

It was all coming anyway, I just wanted to prolong it to keep the thread interesting.

I don't have Ribs or Swinging Party either, but who knows- I'll put my sleuthing skills to the test  :makeup: .

Well thank you for getting 'em for ussss.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

i have like these really cool music video ideas for 400 lux and white teeth teens and glory and gore

400 lux: lorde walking through this like normal neighborhood but like the neighborhood has been like completely decimated by war, and there is fire and tanks and ughhhh

WTT: lorde is in black and white and by the end of the video she is in color, set in the 1950's at a school dance, lorde has these hairpins on and the vintage omfg tumblr would go crazy!!

G&G: lorde in this gladiator arena riding chariot and wearing these super cool roman gold dresses, and have her on the throne after she kills her opponent, ughh queen bee!! and have her bathe in blood  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg