Sitar

Lorde

1 minute ago, melodrama said:

imagine the music video of Mood Ring, the collapse... :defeated:

like when we count in the fact that there are 7 music videos... there has to be one for mood ring... so that means... i will definitely pass out... im actually passing out now 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She normally does releases U.S EST

yes but that would mean another 10+ hours if it comes out the same time SP did.. and that is not ACCEPTABLE. and i don't think you can say normally because everything so far has been released differently... also who updates their website on saturday... 

34 minutes ago, wismarvin said:

yes but that would mean another 10+ hours if it comes out the same time SP did.. and that is not ACCEPTABLE. and i don't think you can say normally because everything so far has been released differently... also who updates their website on saturday... 

really? When did she release NZ time recently?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt no matter what. It's not the first time an album I was anticipating had awful singles but was great in full.

Nothing better when you expect to be disappointed but you're pleasantly surprised in the end. Manifesting that for everyone :kiss:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I literally can't stop thinking about this album. It cannot come any sooner :defeated:

Haven't anticipated an album like this in a hot minute. She's really coming for blood. 

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:

I literally can't stop thinking about this album. It cannot come any sooner :defeated:

Haven't anticipated an album like this in a hot minute. She's really coming for blood. 

The fact is I care about this album more than Blue snooze Banisters :gasp:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance