Sitar

Lorde

9 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Receipts ma'am!!!

:oic:

check the length of the Mood Ring on iTunes it's 30 seconds longer cuz it has the intro and it's different. also a vinyl website accidentally leaked the full album credits 2-3 weeks ago with the title Mood Ring as Mood Ring (vinyl version)

4 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

Wait so is the LQ version the streaming version? I thought someone said that the LQ was a demo. 

LQ was a demo of the streaming version i think, there's so many different mixes of the song

Just now, melodrama said:

check the length of the Mood Ring on iTunes it's 30 seconds longer cuz it has the intro and itsy different. also a vinyl website accidentally leaked the full album credits 2-3 weeks ago with the title Mood Ring as Mood Ring (vinyl version)

Thanks legend. :smile4:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wonder if there was any truth to the early rumours that Solar Power and Mood Ring were supposed to be released within the same week. ?

Could be. I have a feeling the alb was pushed back. Like why else would the bitch even say it's a companion album to summer. 

Spoiler

is there a way for me to acquire mood ring from somewhere else than [removed] rn?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

I was really excited for The Path but it let me down a little! The mid song tone switch was abrupt and the fade out felt like they cut the song a minute before it was supposed to end?! I was really looking forward to this song :( maybe it's a grower

Just a quick reminder that requesting illegal links to leaks or pointing users in the direction of where to find leaks is not allowed! Please do not mention or hint towards any external leak host website on LanaBoards.

Also, I would highly recommend that everyone make use of Spoilers (can be added into a post by pressing the eye button) when sharing details and thoughts that you would have not gathered without listening to a leak as to not spoil any details for those who would like to be surprised on release day.

Thanks all! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS