Sitar

Lorde

2 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

From the snippets I've heard, The Pathย sounds like a song that would be featured in an early 2000s tampon commercial with people running on a beach

That's the description of the song Solar Power lol, The Path doesn't sound like that

4 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

From the snippets I've heard, The Pathย sounds like a song that would be featured in an early 2000s tampon commercial with people running on a beach

Something about it does remind me of the last minute of Solar Power that also sounds like that type of song lol

29 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

This would be exactly that s club 7 stuff she said inspired a lot of the records sound- which I was never a fan of at the time it came out and still donโ€™t like. BUT I trust lorde and look fwd to her take on it all.

aOaIzH2.gif

why are these people only leaking the path, oceanic feeling & mood ring snippets - are these the only songs they have or sumn

ย 

i'm getting so excited friday, less than 4 days to go:crai:

Somehow managed to avoid most leaks apart from California. Solar Power has grown on me but only listened to SATNS once, I'm hoping it'll grow on me

ย 

Hyped for Mood Ring though!

1 hour ago, Rachel97 said:

Somehow managed to avoid most leaks apart from California. Solar Power has grown on me but only listened to SATNS once, I'm hoping it'll grow on me

ย 

Hyped for Mood Ring though!

I relistened to Stoned at the Hair Salon last week (had only listened to it when it came out), and itโ€™s really good! It wasnโ€™t as good in my memory as it actually is. Solar Power is good, but on its own, it sounds way too much like George Michaelโ€™s Freedom. Canโ€™t wait for the other tracks this week!!!

Can't wait for Oceanic Feeling :trisha::krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I relistened to Stoned at the Hair Salon last week (had only listened to it when it came out), and itโ€™s really good! It wasnโ€™t as good in my memory as it actually is. Solar Power is good, but on its own, it sounds way too much like George Michaelโ€™s Freedom. Canโ€™t wait for the other tracks this week!!!

it's Nail Salonย :lmao: