Sitar

Lorde

Not people censoring the album cover... it's just a wedgie. We have Lizzo naked w ha fat ass on her album cover, Rolling Stones showing a dickprint on the cover of Sticky Fingers, Cardi B almost showing her pussy lips on live television and yet this is what record stores call daring?

Edited by expandableclitoris
this dumbass google translator ended up translating my whole comment

the album will be released in LESS than a week. c'mon besties. I know y'all can manage to wait 6 more days. <3

So stay away from those virusy leak sites :kiss2: 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:
Not people censoring the album cover... it's just a wedgie. We have Lizzo naked w ha fat ass on her album cover, Rolling Stones showing a dickprint on the cover of Sticky Fingers, Cardi B almost showing her pussy lips on live television and yet this is what record stores call daring?

JDYSTDHEJSSG 

i was wondering your comment was in a diff language :trisha:

12 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

pls don’t open every link on that site you guys are going to give yourselves viruses that will literally destroy your computers :rip: 

Ive heard db** can be dangerous but I never click on the pop ups, is the streaming aspect itself still dangerous?

3 minutes ago, melodrama said:

I wish critics started to release the reviews so people can get hyped at least

Period :diva: Don't worry, it's gonna leak later today anyways. 

New confirmed lyrics with song names:

Spoiler

1. Born in the year of oxycontin, raised in the tall grass. Teen millionaire having nightmares from the camera flash. (THE PATH)

2. Do your best to trust all the rays of light. Your dreams and inner visions. All your mystical ambitions. They won’t let you down. (SECRETS FROM A GIRL WHO'S SEEN IT ALL)

3. Free the keepers of the burnt out scene? Won't somebody, anybody, be the leader of a new regime? (LEADER OF A NEW REGIME)

4. I thought I was a genius, but now I'm 22, and it's starting to feel like all I know now to do is put on a suit and take it away. (THE MAN WITH THE AXE)

5. My hot blood's been burning for so many summers now - it's time to cool it down, wherever that leads. (STONED AT THE NAIL SALON)

6. I heard that you were doing yoga with Uma Thurman's mother just outside of woodstock... (DOMINOES)

7. My cheeks in high colour, overripe peaches. No shirt, no shoes, only my features. (SOLAR POWER)

8. All that mystery and beauty gleaned from desert flowers and gifted children. (CALIFORNIA)

9. Was enlightenment found? No but I'm trying, taking it one year at a time. (OCEANIC FEELING)

10. I can't believe I used to stay inside. Shivering pines and walls of colour. (BIG STAR)

11. How can I love what I know I am gonna lose? (FALLEN FRUIT)

12. Floating away... floating away... (MOOD RING)