Sitar

Lorde

Ok, I been listening to this artist a lot lately, and I gotta say she's pretty amazing, especially for her age.  If she keeps this up and improving when she gets older,  it's gonna be insane, she got all the potential to be the biggest popstar, even bigger than Gaga and Adele but by yet don't even have to compromise her artistry of her work.  People been saying that she's very similar to Lana Del Rey, but idk she's giving me some sort of a Kate Bush type of vibe for some reason, well mostly songwriting wise.

Totally! As for comparisons, idk their voices aren't really similar at all but Tennis Court kinda reminds me of the Justin Parker demo of "Born to Die". Limited scope of artists I guess, Lana's pretty close in the current realm of pop girls. And I think like Lana, she'll be one of the few "tumblr acts" to really outlast the hype--with less backlash, but still.

Im seeing Lorde in October :defeated: :angie:

Sweeet, where are you from? :party: Also lucky because you'll already have studio versions to memorize! (I've pretty much got Ribs and Buzzcut Season down pat even though they're live versions, though~)

Sweeet, where are you from? :party: Also lucky because you'll already have studio versions to memorize! (I've pretty much got Ribs and Buzzcut Season down pat even though they're live versions, though~)

Canada :creep: - Are you going to see her as well? Im hella excited for her album (also glad I have someone to go with :toofunny: )

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Canada :creep: - Are you going to see her as well? Im hella excited for her album (also glad I have someone to go with :toofunny: )

Yes I'm seeing her in LA :angie: I just didn't know where the hell else she was performing tbh

Yes I'm seeing her in LA :angie: I just didn't know where the hell else she was performing tbh

We'll have to talk about it after our shows, $50 a ticket will be worth it :toofunny:

She was suppose to play this small club but she changed venues to something bigger,

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Press site added the cover we already have for Pure Heroine. So yeah, it's officially just plain text. Sigh.

Yay! :party: 

Is she coming to/near Florida? I haven't looked at the tour dates or anything. 

14417469274.gif

Yay! :party:

Is she coming to/near Florida? I haven't looked at the tour dates or anything. 

From the looks of her Schedule, No

This is her tourdates

Auckland NZ - Sept 7th

London - Sept 18th

Hollywood - Sept 24th

LA - Sept 25th

San Fran - sept 27th

Seattle - Sept 28th

NYC - Sept 30th

NYC - Oct 1st

Brooklyn - Oct 3rd

Toronto, Canada - Oct 6th