Sitar

Lorde

She's a huge fan of Nicki Minaj ("She's so fucking good I can't even fathom it").

Omg this could be used 4 Lordeanalysis :oprah:

I don't understand how Lorde is such a fan of her tbh. Like really . . . I can see the appreciation in some of her productions but . . . :eek:

2dt29zc.jpg

I don't understand how Lorde is such a fan of her tbh. Like really . . . I can see the appreciation in some of her productions but . . . :eek:

Well, she is a 16 year old girl... I mean, a very very talented one, but regardless of her own abilities, which are already beyond Minaj imo she most likely has crap taste in music, much like many of us did at 16.

Well, she is a 16 year old girl... I mean, a very very talented one, but regardless of her own abilities, which are already beyond Minaj imo she most likely has crap taste in music, much like many of us did at 16.

When I was 16 I was listening to Lana, Florence, and Marina. :diva: But I understand what you mean. However, it seems odd how Lorde doesn't like some of Lana's lyrics because of the male dependency they have, and Minaj's lyrics can be so trashy. Hopefully she'll grow out of it.

2dt29zc.jpg

Will her debut album be sold physically in the US? (If so which stores?)

Yeah it will. I just real quick checked Walmart and it looked like they were going to be selling it according to their site, so probably most stores that sell albums will have it.

EDIT:

Buzzcut Seasons lyrics found!

tumblr_msqclbg1Qp1qi6yzso1_1280.jpg

2dt29zc.jpg

Hopefully she'll grow out of it.

Why would you say that? Who cares if she loves Nicki Minaj? All of her musical tastes have shaped her into making the kind of music she does and if you like her stuff you should appreciate that.

14417469274.gif

She's a huge fan of Nicki Minaj ("She's so fucking good I can't even fathom it").

Omg this could be used 4 Lordeanalysis :oprah:

I'm gonna pray for you Kathi.

Deleting every Lorde song I have. 

ljZXOe0.jpg