shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

i don't hear lana at all, surprised there aren't BANKS comparision honestly cause some songs from so sad so sexy could have appeared on the altar and vice versa

See I don't hear Lana either lol, but I guess just b/c she is going in a  more "pop oriented" direction they throw the two together. Plus b/c people still have BTD's hip hop vibes in their minds for whatever reason lol. SSSS has a very smooth R&B/Alt vibe to me honestly. I just don't see the two as being so comparable. To each their own I guess though lol.

On a different note this is the first Hard Rain live vid I've been able to find. Let me know if ya'll find a better one.

On a different note this is the first Hard Rain live vid I've been able to find. Let me know if ya'll find a better one.

She also performed it at The Biggest Weekend, and the full set is available online somewhere.

That being said, Hard Rain sounds horrible live  :(

I’m not the best with these download files like this. It keeps bringing up alerts and computer compromised prompts. Does somebody have a better link lol?

I’m not the best with these download files like this. It keeps bringing up alerts and computer compromised prompts. Does somebody have a better link lol?

This is the direct download link, sorry my mind was in another place lol this one should not give you any problem 

Buy it on iTunes  :hooker:

8nl2OpX.png