Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

Pawn Shop Blues

cola

Video Games

Video Games and Queen of the Gas Station

Dark Paradise

Carmen

American, Radio and maybe Million Dollar Man (but the live version>>>).

serial killer. 

:defeated:  I can see that this thread is gonna bring me a lot of disappointment.. These songs > life.

Well, my nr 1 choice is definitely Blue Jeans. I've really tried to develop some love for it, but I just can't.

I'd have to say Video Games, mainly. I love this song as well and as this has been stated, this is the only song hipsters know and can obsess over. It's pathetic. When it comes to unreleased, despite my great love for it, I'd have to say Damn You. Even people I know that aren't real fans of Lana actually know and love this song by her and it doesn't surprise me. Also, can't forget about Serial Killer, either.

Young and Beautiful & The Paradise era in general, in my opinion.

I tried to get into Y&B, but both the DH production and the version used in the film just can't keep me entertained.

And as for Paradise, I think it has some great moments, but it seems rushed and lazy in terms of vocals, writing (especially the bridges), and production. That said, I realize it was intended as an expanded re-release and not a proper "release", but I think the EP was lackluster in general.  :noparty:

I also think This is What Makes Us Girls is overrated. I wish she'd stuck to something more like the demos (which slay) because imo, the album version can be a bit boring, the bridge is the only thing that saves it for me.

Blue Jeans too, it's grown on me quite a bit recently but I still think it's overrated - probably because, like VG, it's a more well known song but it's a little bit boring. And that stupid yelling in every bar is a bit too much for me.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

take me to paris and puppy love

honestly don't even have them on my computer/ like 2 pretend they don't exist most of the time 8)

this is what makes us girls.. idk y i wanna like it :/

and of course, I have to say young and beautiful

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***