pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Coven happens 2 years before Hotel...so Queenie dying really won't affect anything.

I got that, but still it annoys me they can't leave the season alone. It happens for 0 reason. The link between season 2 and 4 really made some sense, but this is unneccecary. And the way they link season one to it is annoying aswell.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I got that, but still it annoys me they can't leave the season alone. It happens for 0 reason. The link between season 2 and 4 really made some sense, but this is unneccecary. And the way they link season one to it is annoying aswell.

I thought that it was fairly obvious that Barthelemu was born inside of Murder House due to his appearance + Queenie dying could be connected to season 6.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I thought that it was fairly obvious that Barthelemu was born inside of Murder House due to his appearance + Queenie dying could be connected to season 6.

You got me wrong: Of course it was obvious, but i just don't see why they had to make that connection.

Everything in this season is so meh to me, all of the plotlines are the typical horror stories without any kind of interesting content and all of the "horror" content is extremely cheap. And then they have to get this mediocre cliche stuff and taint the old seasons ... It's not tthat I don't understand it, I just really dislike it.

IM SO PRESSED QUEENIE COULD HAVE USED HER MAGIC TO RELEASE EVERYONE FROM THE HOTEL AND THEY WENT AND KILLED HER :defeated: But that just means The Coven is gonna go looking for her aka they're going to the hotel aka season 6 is gonna kill me :toofunny:

(I was hoping when Queenie saw Ramona that'd she be like "voodoo queen I thought you were dead?" )

I'm hoping that season 6 takes place during the 40s or 50s in a farmland or something and the aliens are involved and/or there is a cult

(I was hoping when Queenie saw Ramona that'd she be like "voodoo queen I thought you were dead?" )

I'm actually glad they didn't do that

If Scream Queens doesn't get a 2nd season (it really shouldn't), Ryan should use the concept he has for the 2nd season for S6 of AHS.

A haunted camp out in the middle of nowhere, kids getting snatched by cult members, werebeasts, more medical experiments, an alien connection to S2

BzhmW.png

I felt bad for Billie Dean even though she was getting too nosey, but I love the fact that everyone is finally living happily together and not just being sad ghosts like in murder house. Let's hope after 5 good seasons the 6th one isn't a mess :toofunny:

well it ended tonight, not a terribly unsettling finale a la S1. the last 2 mins were confusing and I didn't pick up any clues as to what S6 is

I feel like if I watched it a few more times I could probably pick up some clues. But I think it's terribly obvious that Liz Taylor is not the connection to the next season. I do think the next season will have medical experiments as a main thing since we didn't seem to get closure on the pot sticker drill dildo man.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

What a great episode. And I didn't even realize until after t was the last one

This was the best final episode of any year and its a shame that Denis O'Hare did not get an emmy.
What a great ending.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Thefinale matches the whole season: cheap clichees and a boring story.

Gaga herself wasn't the problem but the fact her role was just a vampyre-gaga-pastiche. Ryan wants her zo return, I hope next time she'll have a proper role. I also hope they will try to actually create a good story next time and refrain from using the most overused, uninteresting plot devices and horror-elements.

Thefinale matches the whole season: cheap clichees and a boring story.

Gaga herself wasn't the problem but the fact her role was just a vampyre-gaga-pastiche. Ryan wants her zo return, I hope next time she'll have a proper role. I also hope they will try to actually create a good story next time and refrain from using the most overused, uninteresting plot devices and horror-elements.

I didn't really see her as Gaga the whole season but yeah she went back to being Gaga in the last episode. I think it was more of a trial and error situation when it came to the season and for Gaga it actually was a success to not only want to go into tv but straight into the horror genre.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I didn't really see her as Gaga the whole season but yeah she went back to being Gaga in the last episode. I think it was more of a trial and error situation when it came to the season and for Gaga it actually was a success to not only want to go into tv but straight into the horror genre.

I don't know, the whole attitude could have been a Gaga music video. Especially all of the weird outfits.

I don't know, the whole attitude could have been a Gaga music video. Especially all of the weird outfits.

ok we get it

you hated this season and you don't care for Gaga 

BzhmW.png

I'm so sorry for articulating my opinion. It's not like I said "it's shit. period", so keep your wannabe-salty comments to yourself.

wannabe? you've literally posted 5 times how much you didn't like it within the last week, maybe you didn't realize you sounded like a broken record

BzhmW.png

good finale! i'm glad they didn't kill Billie Dean off.

overall:

Asylum > Hotel > Murder House > Freak Show > Coven

Coven (balanced light and dark the best) > Asylum > Hotel > Murder House = Freakshow

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1