pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Dr. thredsons obsession for 33 year olds (His mother who abandoned him, the dead lady he touched, and Lana winters)- OUR Lana is 33 now  :um3: :um2: :lanasrs2:

to the tune of mariner's apartment complex: "i'm your mom"

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Ryan Murphy confirms that the witches will return for another season of 'American Horror Story', but not in Season 9.

(Or maybe it's a Netflix spin-off cause Ryan has signed a deal with them & he always wanted a Coven spin-off.

Or could it be Salem?)

He received his Hollywood Star of Fame yesterday. Sarah & Jessica gave speeches.

Ew tho, the way Lana Winters has to call him "baby"

I hope I can unhear that in lanas music where she says baby

ew yuck stop

Ryan Murphy confirms that the witches will return for another season of 'American Horror Story', but not in Season 9.

(Or maybe it's a Netflix spin-off cause Ryan has signed a deal with them & he always wanted a Coven spin-off.

Or could it be Salem?)

i'd so be down for a Coven Netflix Original spin-off

I finally got myself to watch the last two episodes since I'm on a 3,5 hour bus drive atm going to my folks for the weekend, the finale wasn't that bad but I kinda rolled my eyes for the cliffhanger twist like come on

what do y'all think the next season is going to be about?

i think i've warmed up to the idea of something in space, perhaps a hybrid of the movies Gravity and Alien? ((i just want something as intense as asylum again tbh))

what do y'all think the next season is going to be about?

i think i've warmed up to the idea of something in space, perhaps a hybrid of the movies Gravity and Alien? ((i just want something as intense as asylum again tbh))

Ryan would never do something heavy on special effects. Even Apocalypse or Cult were nothing like we imagined. If he does aliens, it will be something we'd least expect & would be centred around the "people" & the psychology of it all, rather than special effects & creatures.

The space stuff might also be a throw-off but I hope it isn't.

I want a theatrical period piece with serious actors. A female centric season set in a Brothel would be great.

Ryan said he has something "fun" planned for season 9 & he is going to discuss it with the actors in a lunch he's going to.

I want a Gothic, old, victorian inspired season with a big haunted castle, that is connected to other seasons. I'm probably gonna write something about it.

If we're going gothic in an old haunted castle, I want it to be like the "Addams Family" (or Dark Shadows) with twisted black comedy. Ryan writes great one liners. I would die if we get a Morticia Addams type character.

anyone else in here looking for a straight horror season with less camp? Murder House and Asylum were great for that bc they were really nice and dark and i want another season like that tbh

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

NEWS

According to California Film Commission, "American Horror Story: Season 9" will receive an estimated $8.8 million in tax credits and will be filmed in California.

That's more money than Season 8, btw. Apocalypse had 7 million.

NEWS

According to California Film Commission, "American Horror Story: Season 9" will receive an estimated $8.8 million in tax credits and will be filmed in California.

That's more money than Season 8, btw. Apocalypse had 7 million.

UPDATE: The budget for 'American Horror Story: Season 9' is around $44 million for pre-production, production, and post-production (this doesn't include development, marketing or distribution). They will get $8 million for filming in California.