pinupgirls

American Horror Story

AHS: Apocalypse has now been rated 'fresh' on Rotten Tomatoes & is the fastest season to do it. It is also the highest rated season of AHS, alongside Asylum - followed by Coven on the second spot.

Murder House: 73

Asylum: 84

Coven: 83

Freak Show: 79

Hotel: 64

Roanoke: 76

Cult: 73

Apocalypse: 84

Apocalypse might not be my fave season, either but it might be good for the future of the show.

Idk the creator, but thoughts on this? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSkErN7sZM

Watched this and loved it. ESPECIALLY the part about Mallory being angel-descended and her power (being of a different kind to witchcraft) would be time travel/alteration. It just makes so much sense cause the way she just 'did' her magic seemed on a different plane to the coven witches, and then of course if there was a big showdown between Michael and Mallory. 

oh my god American Horror Story: BioShock

i'm so down for that

That would be amazing. Bioshock always felt post-apocalyptic to me. This season I wish they explored the outside world after the apocalypse more. Seemed like the whole season should have just been called something else like Anti-christ instead. Would have made more sense.

Watched this and loved it. ESPECIALLY the part about Mallory being angel-descended and her power (being of a different kind to witchcraft) would be time travel/alteration. It just makes so much sense cause the way she just 'did' her magic seemed on a different plane to the coven witches, and then of course if there was a big showdown between Michael and Mallory. 

Aghhh sameeee, it fleshes a lot of the details out, and it would've made for such a more fulfilling ending. The showdown we were waiting for didn't really happen as much as maybe a few minutes, and the well, looking back, things weren't as menacing as I'd hoped. 

Maybe Murphy's gonna go more towards the alien route next season, we know Asylum at least touched up on this, and the whole special dna thing hasn't really been wrapped up yet, or hopefully from what we've seen. 

UV/Honeymoon

Another thing to consider with the writing of this season is that Anton Lavey in real life did not believe in an Antichrist or even Satan himself and believed Satan was just a force within us. Satanism was originally just a religion to 'show' opposition to Christianity and worship ourselves and our desires, not literally worship the devil.

I have meddled with Satanism myself actually, but yeah, AHS made a great season out of it so idrc

(Also witchcraft too but Coven is my favourite season just because I think they portrayed almost everything right except the actual physical powers)

The Antichrist phone wallpaper I made

1-2.png

Another thing to consider with the writing of this season is that Anton Lavey in real life did not believe in an Antichrist or even Satan himself and believed Satan was just a force within us. Satanism was originally just a religion to 'show' opposition to Christianity and worship ourselves and our desires, not literally worship the devil.

I have meddled with Satanism myself actually, but yeah, AHS made a great season out of it so idrc

(Also witchcraft too but Coven is my favourite season just because I think they portrayed almost everything right except the actual physical powers)

The Church of Satan wrote an essay about the portrayal of Satanism & Anton in AHS. They were pretty shady ofc.

AHS deals with real life stuff in a strange manner & I believe that the representation of Satanism was completely a satire on how hollywood & pop culture portrays it. From billionares & celebrities selling their souls to Satan, Anton faking his death, multiple tributes to The Omen film franchise & the illuminati - its all satire. Even the satanic cult Micheal visits in ep.8 was filled with phonies.

Lets not forget we also have had Anne Frank, Velarie Solanas & so many other real life characters in AHS with a completely twisted storyline.

Having said that the portrayal of Christianity in AHS: Asylum was not on point either - not a single child was molested. ;)

That would be amazing. Bioshock always felt post-apocalyptic to me. This season I wish they explored the outside world after the apocalypse more. Seemed like the whole season should have just been called something else like Anti-christ instead. Would have made more sense.

Yeah the whole apocalypse thing seemed a little half assed, and not as big as I thought it would be in this season.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The Antichrist phone wallpaper I made 1-2.pngThe Church of Satan wrote an essay about the portrayal of Satanism & Anton in AHS. They were pretty shady ofc.

AHS deals with real life stuff in a strange manner & I believe that the representation of Satanism was completely a satire on how hollywood & pop culture portrays it. From billionares & celebrities selling their souls to Satan, Anton faking his death, multiple tributes to The Omen film franchise & the illuminati - its all satire. Even the satanic cult Micheal visits in ep.8 was filled with phonies.

Lets not forget we also have had Anne Frank, Velarie Solanas & so many other real life characters in AHS with a completely twisted storyline.Having said that the portrayal of Christianity in AHS: Asylum was not on point either - not a single child was molested. ;)

So so true, I guess I just noticed it more with the parts I'm most involved in myself.

Omg TEA