pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I'm rewatching Murder House and it has made me realise something about my ranking of favourite seasons.

The first two seasons, maybe the third too, were definitely the best at pulling in viewers. Every episode is so solid and you simply can't miss one. Every storyline was fascinating and there were no boring extras. The bad corny acting was sparse and only with minor minor minor characters. I said Apocalypse was my favourite, but I admit that was just me being excited to see old characters and a hot new one with a major role.

giphy.gif

My heart is broken. 

I have no interest in watching the next season. 

Evan is the BEST actor on that show. He's the only reason I watched American Horror Story. He's always great in all his characters and I love him in all the seasons but my favorite were Kai Anderson, Kit Walker and Patrick March. I can't believe to this day that he hasn't won a damn Golden Globe or Emmy yet other lesser quality actors like Lady Gaga have. I don't get it. Evan's so underrated and so underappreciated. He was burnt out playing Kai for the Cult season. Despite that he appeared on the next season (Apocalypse). There's speculations that he didn't want to appear this season because his ex-fiance Emma Roberts was going to be in. They literally broke up a week ago. 

I don't know, this all sucks. At least there's still his other show Pose. I hope he comes back for Season 10. First Jessica Lange now Evan?  :icant:

Rumors:

IMG-20190403-174726.jpg

IMG-20190403-174901.jpg

evan peters kept saying in interviews that he wants an alien season set in a space station or something. ah, the irony.

this can probably be false.

Oh lord can you imagine? Evan wanted an alien season so bad so if this is true it sucks. 

Rumors:IMG-20190403-174726.jpgIMG-20190403-174901.jpg

evan peters kept saying in interviews that he wants an alien season set in a space station or something. ah, the irony.

this can probably be false.

They do need to wrap up the Asylum Alien storyline. But yeah I agree Evan needs to be there for that at least :/