pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I know I'm super late to this but holy shit

Ever since Scream Queens I have wanted a Summer Camp themed season and now FINALLY they're doing an 80's Horror Summer Camp Slasher season and I am so hyped and excited. Emma Roberts is beautiful. Cody Fern is beautiful. Everyone is beautiful and deserves an iconically brutal death or opening monologue.

I had no idea what they could do after Apocalypse because it's such a big idea and was such a crossover event with Coven and MurderHouse characters, but I'm so happy they just went straight back into a specific theme like 80's slasher, I'm so ready. 

But also I wonder how it's gonna go, because I'm expecting RyanMurphy to still come out with some random twists and shocks, I'm excited

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Does anyone have any theories about this season?

A common theory among fans right now seems to be that the camp is basically a 'set' of some kind where all these kids go to it, but they're being observed/watched by a bigger audience on TV (think Truman Show/Cabin in the Woods). And then I'm assuming a bunch of killings happen purely for entertainment purposes of the viewers. I like this theory the most, because it also connects to the 1984/Orwell concept. I don't think Ryan would make an entire season about killing sprees in a camp without there being some kind of twist to it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Does anyone have any theories about this season?

A common theory among fans right now seems to be that the camp is basically a 'set' of some kind where all these kids go to it, but they're being observed/watched by a bigger audience on TV (think Truman Show/Cabin in the Woods). And then I'm assuming a bunch of killings happen purely for entertainment purposes of the viewers. I like this theory the most, because it also connects to the 1984/Orwell concept. I don't think Ryan would make an entire season about killing sprees in a camp without there being some kind of twist to it.

I've also seen some theories about leaherface being a teenager at the camp therefore connecting it to Asylum, and if my delusional ass believes hard enough, ALIENS!

Apocalypse trivia:

A Michael Langdon & Madison sex scene was deleted due to time restraints.

A gay sex scene (not w Michael) was deleted as it was too explicit for tv.

A straight sex scene where papi Cody was involved? omg thank god it was deleted

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm waiting until the show to watch the title sequence with sound. I watched it once without sound though and it was...interesting. I'm actually glad Ryan collabed with the fan who made the first fan made edit of the title sequence, that was a nice humble touch

He was supposed to seduce/manipulate Madison to get what he wants from her

I think it makes him a better character to not use sex or be interested in it at all. 

Like when it looked as if he had those intentions as he asked Venable to take her dress off, but it was just to humiliate her for her spine deformity. And how he payed no attention to when Maddison asked if she had to give him a blow job to get out of Hell. 

That made him more powerful.

I think it makes him a better character to not use sex or be interested in it at all. 

Like when it looked as if he had those intentions as he asked Venable to take her dress off, but it was just to humiliate her for her spine deformity. And how he payed no attention to when Maddison asked if she had to give him a blow job to get out of Hell. 

YES

Absolutely agree. Like he's above it all and doesn't need it to have his power. He's lascivious and manipulative (like when he talked to Gallant when he said his iconic line "The hole you need filled isn't in your face or your ass, it's in your heart.") without having to resort to the physical act.

I found a really interesting theory from Reddit which I'll copy and paste here:

Okso here's what I've been kicking around, Leslie Grossman's character didn't survive the first massacre she was the killer. Clearly she's supposed to be the dorky/less sexually desirable/etc girl in her bunk so she snapped and killed the other campers. Blamed whoever Mr. Jingles is and got him locked up (the camp janitor?).

Years later she reopens the camp. Mr. Jingles breaks out to try and stop her as she starts her spree all over again with the next gen of campers. So the episode description about Mr. Jingles getting close to the sole survivor while the others are trapped ends up being him getting closer to stopping her as she is killing off the new kids. They don't reveal it at first but drop it as a twist later on so in the first couple episodes you think it's Mr. Jingles doing it until they do something like have Leslie running and hiding with one of the campers who she turns around and murders on camera.

OR!

Mr. Jingles was framed in the previous massacre and when he hears the camp is reopened with Leslie at the helm, he breaks out to get his revenge and does the whole "they made me a monster so I became one" schtick. Tries to kill all the new campers and frame or kill Leslie too. But I like the first option better.

What are your thoughts? The first theory seems very possible, and I like it a lot!