pinupgirls

American Horror Story

https://twitter.com/ahsfxdaiiy/status/1189658451137515521?s=21

I really hope this is fake, I just know a season revolved around teens rising to internet stardom will be cringey all over.

(this tweet randomly popped up on my tl so it probs is fake but this does seem like some shit ryan murphy would do)

qfrWuBl.png

I really hope this is fake, I just know a season revolved around teens rising to internet stardom will be cringey all over.

(this tweet randomly popped up on my tl so it probs is fake but this does seem like some shit ryan murphy would do)

What is DIS hunny

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's a parody

source?

Lily's Instagram. She plays Lavinia a.k.a. The Lady in White.

It's a fake account.

https://twitter.com/ahsfxdaily/status/1189662278452469765

This season had so much potential but too much time was spent on those five fucking nights at the camp when they could have fit that into three. It's pointless to stretch it out that far only to kill everyone except for Emma. They could have done that all in the first three episodes, episode 4 - 7 could have been around Mr. Jingles new life and Emma Roberts going insane inside the jail, etc. and then episodes 8 - 11 (I'm aware there's only 9 episodes, but this would have been better) could have been Donna and Emma playing to go back to the camp, continuing the story, etc. end the season with episode 11. It just feels like it was one night for 5 - 6 fucking episodes and then they crammed as much shit as they could in the last episodes. Why introduce a character like Jingle's wife if you're going to kill her off 20 minutes later? Like at least let the audience grow attached and spend some time on the story  :toofunny: Sloppy bitches 

Ryan Murphy said there will be a big season 10 clue in episode 8 of 1984, and in episode 8 it's mentioned that "back in the 70s, all anyone cared about was Bigfoot and aliens, the Loch Ness Monster..". If I recall correctly, one of the Roanoke teasers they did before the theme was announced was in the same vein of this. Ryan's usually pretty cryptic with clues tho, so idk if he would put that big of a clue in dialogue. I rlly want them to do a season where they go in depth w aliens.

qfrWuBl.png

This season... Truly skinny.

This season had so much potential but too much time was spent on those five fucking nights at the camp when they could have fit that into three. It's pointless to stretch it out that far only to kill everyone except for Emma. They could have done that all in the first three episodes, episode 4 - 7 could have been around Mr. Jingles new life and Emma Roberts going insane inside the jail, etc. and then episodes 8 - 11 (I'm aware there's only 9 episodes, but this would have been better) could have been Donna and Emma playing to go back to the camp, continuing the story, etc. end the season with episode 11. It just feels like it was one night for 5 - 6 fucking episodes and then they crammed as much shit as they could in the last episodes. Why introduce a character like Jingle's wife if you're going to kill her off 20 minutes later? Like at least let the audience grow attached and spend some time on the story  :toofunny: Sloppy bitches

Right :listening:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Ryan Murphy said there will be a big season 10 clue in episode 8 of 1984, and in episode 8 it's mentioned that "back in the 70s, all anyone cared about was Bigfoot and aliens, the Loch Ness Monster..". If I recall correctly, one of the Roanoke teasers they did before the theme was announced was in the same vein of this. Ryan's usually pretty cryptic with clues tho, so idk if he would put that big of a clue in dialogue. I rlly want them to do a season where they go in depth w aliens.

oooh that would be super interesting. I would also kinda expect some kind of Shape Of Water storyline in the background