Sitar

Lana announced upcoming videos for Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air

Holy fuck

Here's an audio of Lana saying that she'll film a video for Body Electric, Gods and Monster and Bel Air :

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/61150575/file.html

Thanks for posting! Gah, if you can find the time Lana, I will be so happy... please don't change your mind!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

So I guess she's gonna shoot like she did in Born To Die & Blue Jeans but now it's going to be a short film instead of separate videos. I wonder why she doens't work with Woodkid anymore? This project seems much more appropriate for him than Anthony Mandler. Anyway, I'm really excited for this because I do love each one of this songs

Guest Dot

Here's an audio of Lana saying that she'll film a video for Body Electric, Gods and Monster and Bel Air :

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/61150575/file.html

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :airplease: :airplease: :airplease: :airplease:

Actually: This was already confirmed before the tour started! Someone said that Tropico was going to feature G&M, BE and BA!

I'm 100% sure she already filmed the video for Cola, I think Nicole Nodland filmed it while they were shooting the L'Officiel commercial.

Guest Dot

I really will be so happy if this comes to pass :defeated: And I can say F U to all the people telling her fans she's moved on and should 'get over it' :troll:

YES! THANK YOU!

OMG I can't belive we might get videos for 7/9 songs from Paradise...

Guest Dot

Im so excited for these videos to be released. I can't contain myself!

Me neither!!! :kris:

Yaay! Not rumors anymore! :woot:

I'm like so sight for BE...like, in the Paradise promo video, with the song snippets, even there the most enchanting footage was used for BE and G&M. So dark, it just draws you in....this will be really awesome! :gclap:

YES. OP is updated.

When does she have a break on her tour? :crossed:

i was asking the same D: , like when is she going to do the videos, i mean she needs some time for it.

PD: im excited but we'll see .

PD: went to last fm to check her events, and she have time between june 16th and july 5