Sitar

Lana announced upcoming videos for Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air

I think lana and videos and Lana and her charity passed the stage of being called rumors and can now be considered urban legends

Smh I want more Woodkid.

Preach siter preach. Maybe she will take those wise words to heart

glgcDdT.gif

It's not like she's giving out release dates and officially confirms that said creative idea will be realized at some point. 

Well she did give a general time-slot for the release date of the DP video. :hooker: Though I don't care at all, I can't stand the song. 

14417469274.gif

That's so amazing! :woot:

So if it happens (come on, you know it will), then do you think it will be 1 long 20 minute short film, or 3 separate music videos and that's that?

Also, can she do them now? Like, isn't the tour taking up too much of her time? 

She was speaking about the Tropico thing i think (do you remember those random words under the Bel Air video? and btw, where the hell is that video on youtube? did she removed it?).

It would be amazing to have such a piece of art, but i think it's going to be something that only fans will love...

I get so annoyed to see people bitch and moan about her "never living up to her promises." (not directing this at anyone in particular)

Creative ideas change and I think it's very generous of her to share what she's planning/considering/brainstorming artistically in a spontaneous moment. It's not like she's giving out release dates and officially confirms that said creative idea will be realized at some point. People take those things too seriously. I wish they would stop regarding these utterances of hers with this certain sense of entitlement. At least that what I get from having read a lot of posts about the issue in the last of months.

Ha, I feel like this is at least partly directed at me, so I'll defend myself and other critics. I completely disagree with your annoyance with the criticism, but I'm as annoyed as you are with the entitlement. Regardless of what she says she's going to do, no one's entitled to anything from her. In fact, people shouldn't expect anything from her especially because she's so unreliable. It annoys me to no end that people are still crying about a "Cola" single on a near daily basis simply because of one remark in an interview over six months ago. That said, she does have a pretty bad track record here and I think criticism of that is completely warranted. If plans are uncertain, you should couch them in uncertain language (i.e. "I'm planning to do this" or "I hope to do that") or not mention them at all. And if you have a history of not following through on things, you should have enough self-awareness to recognize that. I feel like some people are giving her a pass on this either because they find everything she does "flawless" or because of their own tendency to do this. But if you say you're going to do something, you should do it. *cough* *cough* @@Madrigal *cough* *cough*

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I thought we already had a video for Bel Air? Isn't the one with the outtakes from Summertime Sadness the video? I don't think she'll make a new one. Oh well. I'll take whatever I can get. We did recently get Chelsea Hotel, Summer Wine (Those two were random... why'd she release them? Just because?) and Y&B.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png