Sitar

Lana announced upcoming videos for Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air

...at her concert tonight. This is going around twitter so we ought to have a discussion thread for it outside of statuses.

Do take this with a grain of salt. #NeverForgetCola

If someone could link or screenshot sources that'd be cool.

UPDATE: Confirmed from the horse's mouth! Here's audio of Lana's announcement:

https://soundcloud.com/delreylane/lana-announces-new-videos

She also said in that interview she was already conceptualizing a video for Black Beauty.

I wonder if she's still thinking of doing that or if this video for these 3 songs is already shot.. sigh can't trust LDR after the dark paradise fiasco 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I get so annoyed to see people bitch and moan about her "never living up to her promises." (not directing this at anyone in particular)

Creative ideas change and I think it's very generous of her to share what she's planning/considering/brainstorming artistically in a spontaneous moment. It's not like she's giving out release dates and officially confirms that said creative idea will be realized at some point. People take those things too seriously. I wish they would stop regarding these utterances of hers with this certain sense of entitlement. At least that what I get from having read a lot of posts about the issue in the last of months. 

rob told fans that some of the tracks off the new album have videos already and that she's working w anthony mandler again but idk whether she's working/worked w him on these paradise songs or new songs or both

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I get so annoyed to see people bitch and moan about her "never living up to her promises." (not directing this at anyone in particular)

Creative ideas change and I think it's very generous of her to share what she's planning/considering/brainstorming artistically in a spontaneous moment. It's not like she's giving out release dates and officially confirms that said creative idea will be realized at some point. People take those things too seriously. I wish people would stop regarding these utterances of hers without this certain sense of entitlement. At least that what I get from having read a lot of posts about the issue in the last couple of months. 

I get what you're saying but it's different once she puts it on a public platform - i.e. announcing videos on radio or publishing her institute of thinkers on twitter #DetailsNextWeek 

It's not as if she owes us- she owes us nothing and I don't think we are entitled, just anxious for new material. 

Hell, I'm just happy she's announced something in general! I really could care less if the video that comes out is Bel Air, Cola, Gods & Monsters, American, or Dark Paradise, to be honest! I just hope something comes out of it in the end. And @@DUKE, I completely agree with your above post. 

I get what you're saying but it's different once she puts it on a public platform - i.e. announcing videos on radio or publishing her institute of thinkers on twitter #DetailsNextWeek 

It's not as if she owes us- she owes us nothing and I don't think we are entitled, just anxious for new material. 

Is it really different? I can see people complaining as well if she didn't say anything at all, actually. I also don't think she's announcing anything. To me, it seems like she's just... being generous with sharing her ideas. :toofunny:

Is it really different? I can see people complaining as well if she didn't say anything at all, actually. I also don't think she's announcing anything. To me, it seems like she's just... being generous with sharing her ideas. :toofunny:

Announcing that you are making a video to BBC Radio 1 and that you have a new foundation to your 1mil+ followers of which several articles were made is a little different than second hand gossip from people who attended last night's show, yes

well this was the first mention of it (in november 2012):

JJ: Does the album have a next single already?

LDR: “Cola”. I have a couple of art projects going with people and I really hope that I can weave “Bel Air” and “Gods and Monsters” into a short film.

JJ: What kind of art projects?

LDR: Anthony Mandler and I are still working together, still talking. We had one project in mind but I’m not sure if we’re actually going to do that. We might just go off on our own and mix his eye for film with my music, and kind of create a twenty minute short film.

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/13/lana-del-rey-interview/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.