Sitar

Lana announced upcoming videos for Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air

Someone messaged me about this on lanauniverse: 

The Lana update is false. I was there at the concert last night and she said she is working on a music video for Gods & Monsters, Body electric and Bel air. AND they are gonna shoot the video's in Las Vegas !

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Oh c'mon you guys. As if we haven't been spoiled enough with the leaked unreleased material recently. It's like a compensation on it's own tbh  :taylor:

EQFO7rX.png

Guest Dot

The Lana update is false. I was there at the concert last night and she said she is working on a music video for Gods & Monsters, Body electric and Bel air. AND they are gonna shoot the video's in Las Vegas !

That's what I heard as well...

I think she already shot the Cola video, they're just waiting to release it when the tour is over, so she can actually promote the single.

That trilogy video is most probably the "TROPICO" film she was talking about...

"i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth. But i have my beauty and i have my youth."

Sounds a lot like Gods and Monsters and Bel Air, if you ask me! Not sure how BE is gonna fit in, but who cares...

The "TROPICO" film is probably going to replace the backdrops she is using right now, as soon as her US tour kicks off. Bel AIr is going to be added to the setlist, after Gods and Monsters and there we have it: Body Electric, G&M, Bel Air...

My guess for the US setlist:

1. Cola
  2. Body Electric
  3. Gods and Monsters
  4. Bel Air
  5. Blue Jeans
  6. Born to Die
  7. Carmen
  8. Million Dollar Man
  9. Young and Beautiful
  10. Without You
  11. American
  12. Yayo
  13. Ride
  14. Summertime Sadness
  15. Burning Desire
  16. Video Games
  17. National Anthem

I hope she's not gonna do H-SB or KOHD...I really want her to focus on her own tracks :(

That's what I heard as well...

I think she already shot the Cola video, they're just waiting to release it when the tour is over, so she can actually promote the single.

That trilogy video is most probably the "TROPICO" film she was talking about...

"i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth. But i have my beauty and i have my youth."

Sounds a lot like Gods and Monsters and Bel Air, if you ask me! Not sure how BE is gonna fit in, but who cares...

The "TROPICO" film is probably going to replace the backdrops she is using right now, as soon as her US tour kicks off. Bel AIr is going to be added to the setlist, after Gods and Monsters and there we have it: Body Electric, G&M, Bel Air...

My guess for the US setlist:

1. Cola
  2. Body Electric
  3. Gods and Monsters
  4. Bel Air
  5. Blue Jeans
  6. Born to Die
  7. Carmen
  8. Million Dollar Man
  9. Young and Beautiful
  10. Without You
  11. American
  12. Yayo
  13. Ride
  14. Summertime Sadness
  15. Burning Desire
  16. Video Games
  17. National Anthem

I hope she's not gonna do H-SB or KOHD...I really want her to focus on her own tracks :(

This makes so much sense. I can see this coming together and this happening. 

Thats why the Bel Air music video had it in the description. Im sure it will be another mini movie. I think it will be a mini movie because lana tends to lean more towards cinematic type things versus staying totally music focused. 

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Speaking of her US concert tour, it'll probably be sold out extremely fast...

Time to put aside some money so I can quickly buy the tickets.  :runs: 

I've got 300 saved up (and earning more!) so I can quickly cop two tickets to one or two shows if they're not super expensive!

Hmm, I can imagine a storyline going from G&M to Body Electric to Bel Air. You know, G&M is kind of a love song, whereas Body Electric is love lost and then Bel Air is either love dead or (in my personal Lanalysis) love re-gained after struggle. I wonder if any of these will be singles and if the other two will be B-sides?

Las Vegas, though...Ride continuation? :brows3: I'd be down for that.

Hmm, I can imagine a storyline going from G&M to Body Electric to Bel Air. You know, G&M is kind of a love song, whereas Body Electric is love lost and then Bel Air is either love dead or (in my personal Lanalysis) love re-gained after struggle. I wonder if any of these will be singles and if the other two will be B-sides?

Las Vegas, though...Ride continuation? :brows3: I'd be down for that.

Love your storyline theory. I can totally see that happening. I think the songs go rather well together. They have a little something that connects them, not sure what it is.

This is a bit off topic, but... For some reason, when I listen to those three songs I picture colors in my head. One day, I decided to go Photoshop and select the exact colors I was seeing. This is it:

COLORS.jpg

The green is G&M, the dark blue is Body Electric, and the light is Bel Air. Surprisingly, they go together quite well. It's just a coincidence that I think that both the songs and colors go well together. Maybe I'm just crazy. I'm probably just crazy.

Guest daytonaxmeth

@@joachim1814 Did say In a tweet that Lana was shooting a video for G&M. I'm not sure whether to believe him or not, since he has lied In the past..

Why isn't there a video of this...

Guest Dot

Love your storyline theory. I can totally see that happening. I think the songs go rather well together. They have a little something that connects them, not sure what it is.

This is a bit off topic, but... For some reason, when I listen to those three songs I picture colors in my head. One day, I decided to go Photoshop and select the exact colors I was seeing. This is it:

COLORS.jpg

The green is G&M, the dark blue is Body Electric, and the light is Bel Air. Surprisingly, they go together quite well. It's just a coincidence that I think that both the songs and colors go well together. Maybe I'm just crazy. I'm probably just crazy.

OMG those are the exact same clolours I think of while listening to these songs! I swear!!!!

Ride - Yellow/Brown/Turquoise (Probably because of the video... :P )

American - Orange/Yellow/Gold

Cola - Red

Body Electric - Dark Blue

Blue Velvet - Purple/Blue/Pink

Gods and Monsters - Green

Bel Air - White/Light Blue/Grey

Yayo - Black/White

Las Vegas, you say? Sounds more like Cola to me... :brows: