Sitar

Lana announced upcoming videos for Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air

OMFG GODS AND MONSTERS AND BEL AIR AND BODY ELECTRIC SHE HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS I CAN'T WAITTTTTTT ARGHHHHHHHH SOMEONE HOLD ME  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:  :lange:

god knows I tried

I don't know about you guys, but "Ride" revealed so much to me about her, and what else will she do in this kind of extended music video but talk about herself? The most fantasy she's ever had in any video is swinging on a tire from the heavens. Yeah, she's done entire videos based on preposterous things like glamming in a castle and being Jackie O, but something like this is bound to have more of a storyline. I'm officially excited.

Plus she chose three fairly dark songs, which is a good match for her and something she's yet to do.

Yeah she'll probably describe a stage of her life, like becoming famous.

She did say that Gods and Monsters is about the people she met in Los Angeles, and many interpretations said that Body Electric is about how she changed. So it could be her transformation, or something like that.

"all in one take"..... is there a chance we're getting only one really long video with all three? or all three getting released at the same time? there isn't really a chance of all of them getting released the same day so...

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

"all in one take"..... is there a chance we're getting only one really long video with all three? or all three getting released at the same time? there isn't really a chance of all of them getting released the same day so...

She says "all in one", it's just drowned out by the crowd.

Now, will this be the return of some eye candy? :mj2:

btw, i'm pretty sure Cola and DP are going to get videos. if not and she already shot them, she isn't the Queen of Leaks for no reason, ay? :brows3:

She says "all in one", it's just drowned out by the crowd.

Now, will this be the return of some eye candy? :mj2:

as long as its not bradley swallow 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Guest Dot

She might as well make videos for:

American 

Cola

Blue Velvet (Real video, not the H&M)

Yayo

So she can release a video album for Paradise

That would be quite phenomenal and Beyonce-like tbh...

And soon she can release a DVD including all of her music videos. I mean she would have many if she'll really shoots videos for the above-mentioned songs ... and once she started she can shoot one for 'Lucky ones', too!

If it's an all in one that would be cool and would give me hope it would actually happen. She could barely get Cola out, so hearing her promise 3 more videos 8 months after Paradise came out just seems really unbelievable at this point. Some sort of 3 song mash up may work.

I'll believe it when I see some behind the scenes or pic teasers or some shit. At this point it's just another "Lana thinking out loud" scenario.

Plus, i'm not gonna lie, passing up a Cola video for such an epic hot song is really a fucking sad state of affairs. I would have loved to see something really sexy but tasteful for that.

Guest Dot

Actually I'm not getting my hopes up, don't get me wrong but... where's the Dark Paradise's video she said she already shot? and what happened to Cola? 

:horror:

Tbh I'm not getting my hopes up for DP, but since she announced this project...I guess we might get a Cola video. I actually think that Cola might be part of this short film as well...

Cola

Body Electric

Gods and Monsters

(Bel Air)

-> Paradise Tour setlist...I think she thought that she doesn't have to announce Cola's video, since she announced it already or at least the single release...

Tbh I'm not getting my hopes up for DP, but since she announced this project...I guess we might get a Cola video. I actually think that Cola might be part of this short film as well...

Cola

Body Electric

Gods and Monsters

(Bel Air)

-> Paradise Tour setlist...I think she thought that she doesn't have to announce Cola's video, since she announced it already or at least the single release...

Lana thinking: *I never did dem vids I promised so I just make 5 of dem and shove them into 1 long video and do dat instead to make up for it lolz x*.

Guest Dot

And soon she can release a DVD including all of her music videos. I mean she would have many if she'll really shoots videos for the above-mentioned songs ... and once she started she can shoot one for 'Lucky ones', too!

Why can't she just film a movie consisting of all of the songs from BTD/Pardaise? Then dye her hair blonde again and film another movie for all the tracks from AKA after she reworked them and then release her new album and do the same thing again...

tumblr_m6v5bsJLUd1qlr7ydo1_500.gif

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I think Lana talks to her fans as if they are her friends.  It seems like she tells fans the same thing she would tell Barrie and others in her inner circle, it's just that when things change, they find out about it but her fans don't.  Why?  Because when things change, like with these three songs, it may not just be a change from go to no go, it may be they decide to do two instead of three, just do one, do two but put them together, postpone them all to do something else, etc.  By the time the dust settles, what she said one night in Europe is long forgotten.

Guest Dot

We expect too much from this girl sometimes...

If you're referring to my post i need to tell you that i was being ironic...