Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

her album went platinum is Australia over a year ago. It is probably double platinum or close to it now :D

and I also don't get the logic some people have with the "I don't want her to be famous and successful, I rather want her to keep her to myself"-mentality. 

You know that when an artist is not selling enough, they get dropped and it gets pretty hard for them to release new music, videos, to tour etc. 

We should be very happy that she is one of the biggest selling artists right now.  ;)

it's not really about logic...

it's like you want the artist to be successful, but at the same time you want them all to yourself and be able to experience small shows and not have everyone talking about the artist on a daily basis. selfish, but it's understandable. i feel the same way sometimes.

on a sidenote...

#12 in the USA on itunes

never expected such a high point on itunes! it's crazy! ahhh lanaa

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Now that I was getting into her new music I forgot this was all happening with SS! :)

Yeah, it's still on the radio over here in the UK. My mum tells me when it's on the radio at work along with Applause.

And Born To Die is in the album charts again! :)

Now let's go check iTunes positions!!!!