Beemo

Grimes

Am i the only one who likes the new version of Realiti? The first version is nice and chill but the album version is dope af!

I don't dislike it. I think once it takes over the demo in my mind I'll love it. I think most of us here are just so used to the demo. If we got this new version first and then the demo was released as the "final", people would have the same reaction.

H0bDaqU.gif

I don't dislike it. I think once it takes over the demo in my mind I'll love it. I think most of us here are just so used to the demo. If we got this new version first and then the demo was released as the "final", people would have the same reaction.

YEah v true! it is a really big difference between both versions of the song though, i was really surprised!

This is so on point. it's good, guys! don't be afraid to like it, i thought i wouldn't at first either

am I the only one that really loves artangels? it's such a great song and it reminds me of black or white by michael jackson lol

I can't decide what exactly it reminds me of, but I think it's my favorite song. It's almost like the ending of an early 00's teen chic-flick or something, idk I just love it.

H0bDaqU.gif

Just tried to rank each song and realized FWB, LITVD, and Scream were at the bottom of the list...Not this bitch strategically releasing the worst songs first

I'm in love with the album. There's an underlying sense of pop urgency that makes it stand out for me. Still 100% Grimes, but just a more energized and understandable Grimes.

MkWI4Ns.png

Just tried to rank each song and realized FWB, LITVD, and Scream were at the bottom of the list...Not this bitch strategically releasing the worst songs first

Vivid Dream is such an amazing song...Scream is bad though.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1