Beemo

Grimes

I don't really feel Elon actually did anything for her career though, and whatever he did do, for her career, was superficial or had no direct impact. I like Elon most of the time though. 

well it was about time tbh it's just SO clear she doesn't wanna do any of this anymore. it's for the best, we won't be on edge expecting new projects and she'll figure out her life

at some point she'll come back to music and maybe with a clearer head and more inspired. I really am very against the AI thing that's been going on, so I'd rather have her step away from music than ruining her discography. ofc her past albums are untouchable but it's just so sad to see the huge potential of the music that comes from her own mind being replaced by computer BS. that being said, I hope she'll be fine, even though I complained a lot about her lately, her music is still one of my favorite things in this world and I really hope she'll heal and recover from whatever is going on

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

oh wow? well good for her! somebody should leak the songs from the tracklist then

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

oh she's supposed to perform here in brazil at primavera sound festival in december (it would be just her DJ set) but I feel like she'll definitely cancel that

was feeling a bit guilty for not being able to go but I guess I'll be fine

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

34 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

oh I agree! I just meant I saw it coming, not that I don't believe her. I think being associated constantly as 'elon musk's (ex)girlfriend' has really sucked the joy out of it, she spent her whole career fighting sexism and disbelief she was doing it all herself, then it all came crumbling back down. (then compiling 2 kids and medical issues)

:(

I really hope she's ok.  

32 minutes ago, Rivers said:

She did just get an autism test and scored really bad on it. Like much worse than her kids. That would take a toll on my mental health after learning that. 

did she post that? I always thought she was a little odd but didn't think of autism. 

2 minutes ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

did she post that? I always thought she was a little odd but didn't think of autism. 

Yeah in a sub thread on Twitter.

She has some weird non neuro typical things going on, like being uncomfortable being touched. 

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Yeah in a sub thread on Twitter.

She has some weird non neuro typical things going on, like being uncomfortable being touched. 

pretty sure she's previously said she also has adhd, which would make sense why she picks up projects and gets bored of them very quickly, elon is also autistic so this is probably why they get on so well

I like Elon, but he can be pretty overbearing, and makes rash decisions without thinking them through fully. She said he would sometimes would go into dark mode, but it's understandable if you are a public figure and millions of people are harassing you every day.

They are both kinda bizarre, but I still like them, and don't think they are malevolent or have bad intentions. 

Guy just needs to just chill out and smoke some weed for real for real. 

4 minutes ago, Rivers said:

I like Elon, but he can be pretty overbearing, and makes rash decisions without thinking them through fully. She said he would sometimes would go into dark mode, but it's understandable if you are a public figure and millions of people are harassing you every day.

They are both kinda bizarre, but I still like them, and don't think they are malevolent or have bad intentions. 

Guy just needs to just chill out and smoke some weed for real for real. 

I think more drugs are the last thing this guy needs.

I know how he's feeling. All of these crazy stresses from ai threats, to his companies stock, public perception, and then feels like we are all going to die if we don't geoengineer mars, soon.

He just needs to chill and listen to the wind sometimes. 

During abraham Lincoln most stressful years, he said his favorite thing to do, was smoke weed on his porch.

The human body already has natural cannabis compounds, so it's not like cocaine or alcohol. 

Grimes ain't ever getting back with him, unless he makes some serious changes. 

The body does naturally produce alcohol, but that's not what I was referring to with cannabis. 

9 minutes ago, White Dress said:

:rip: 

I can't see the post and haven't seen her like anything by Vivek scrolling through her likes.

What is the message, and what do you dislike or is the issue about Vivek specifically? 

You are basically just hating for no defined reason. 

They tried to do the same thing to Lana, which is why artists feel uncomfortable about addressing anything related to politics.

I don't agree with Lana about guns, and believe they are absolutely necessary to ensure one can hold onto their civil rights against oppressive and unaccountable governments, but I'm not going to like her or her music any less because she has said in a lyric once, she envisions an America without the gun. But it seems she was referring to "mass shootings".

I'm saying I'm not going to completely flip out and wish their downfall, because some artist doesn't specifically align with my political beliefs.