Midnight Sky

Heart of Glass

Zombie

Plastic Hearts

WTF Do I Know? (potential) 

Angels Like You (potential) 

Dua collab (might be WTF) 

Am I missing something? 

WTF Do I Know is confirmed. Also, you should add the rest of that batch of registered tracks from this year - Plastic Hearts and WTF Do I Know were on it and they’re confirmed for the album, so the rest will probably be on it too

On 7/17/2020 at 10:47 AM, Tulips said:

She registered a ton of songs: https://twitter.com/MileyUpdates/status/1283910928900198404

Angels Like You

Never Be Me

Bad Karma

Victoria's Secret

Plastic Hearts

WTF Do I Know

Night Crawlin

Win Some, Lose Some

Naked

1 minute ago, Tulips said:

WTF Do I Know is confirmed. Also, you should add the rest of that batch of registered tracks from this year - Plastic Hearts and WTF Do I Know were on it and they’re confirmed for the album, so the rest will probably be on it too

I don't follow Miley leaks that close, unfortunately :eek:

Also, the covers are a great addition but I wish she'd record them properly in a studio or at least improve the mixing

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Also, the covers are a great addition but I wish she'd record them properly in a studio or at least improve the mixing

I like the covers but I’m against them being on the album because they’re live performances and the rest of the album is going to be studio recorded tracks.. it sounds messy in theory :delish:

The live performances should’ve stayed on streaming services as singles, she could have recorded studio versions if she wanted to include them as album tracks.

I can forgive her because the album is still gonna serve 

3 minutes ago, Tulips said:

The live performances should’ve stayed on streaming services as singles, she could have recorded studio versions if she wanted to include them as album tracks.

Exactly this

Anyway, Zombie was so good I ain't mad

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I wish I didn't listen to the leaks, I haven't since Midnight Sky came out by Angels Like You is so good I replayed the shit out of it

I'm so glad it's finally coming - if underwhelmed at the cover. I'm super averse to those plastic wrap textures. they just look lame and these design trends the past ~3 yrs just suck and look dated already. Photo is great though! 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just to remind you guys, I believe the album track leaks were all demos. So we’ll be getting new versions of those songs even though we already heard them in some form - along with songs we haven’t heard at all.

Kinda sad that some of the leaks won't end up on the album, I would love if one day she would release the original Mother's Daughter album or the other two EPs but that's highly unlikely

But I'm still excited for Plastic Hearts (need to get used to calling it that instead of SHE IS MC)

3 hours ago, callmedecember said:

so now that we know that the album is called plastic hearts and all that, what was the SHE IS MILEY CYRUS final tracklist and order? (or at least how do you have the songs placed?) thanksss

This was the 2019 version of SHE IS MILEY CYRUS

01. Sagittarius 

02. Mother's Daughter 

03. Slide Away 

04. Party Up The Street 

05. American Dream (Boring) 

06. Naked

07. Golden G String 

08. Mary Jane 

09. Victoria's Secret 

10. Cattitude 

11. Bad Karma 

12. I Play With Fire 

13. Cold Blooded 

14. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart 

2 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

I would love if one day she would release the original Mother's Daughter album or the other two EPs but that's highly unlikely

The “Mother’s Daughter” album was just an early version of Plastic Hearts! Some songs from the 2018 album version will probably be making it on the final album: such as Bad Karma, Naked, Victoria’s Secret :) 

Sweet Jane has also become my favourite of her covers. and Boys Don't Cry. :gclap:Would be great if she debuted some new songs with a live performance the week of the album. I've been into everything she's doing so much I probably would have pre ordered a vinyl but of course there isn't one available

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, Trash Magic said:

Sweet Jane has also become my favourite other covers. and Boys Don't Cry. :gclap:Would be great if she debuted some new songs with a live performance the week of the album

When she performs yet to be released leaked songs and notices that the crowd are singing along :toofunny:

59 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

So I’m confused. She’s has plastic hearts as well as a metallica covers album?

Yup! 

~~~

I'm so excited to hear the album. Hopefully Victoria is on it too. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro