♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

But let's discuss six new songs in less than two weeks. Hopefully not counting "Applause" or "Aura". And one cameo at iTunes Fest. Bitch has been bringing weekly promo so far, how else is she gonna fill these two months?

Hoping for a tracklist on the day of Britney and Katy's singles--that would be such a Gaga thing to do.

I am so excited for these! I've always wanted my favorite artists to perform at the iTunes Festival, and now that Gaga is it makes me happy. I'm glad we're going to have live versions of her songs in iTunes quality and all. I wish, though, that she performed "Burqa" (eh, I refuse to call it "Aura"). And "Sex Dreams" too, as I'm really looking forward to hearing that specifically.

"Applause" will be released physically on September 13 by Universal Music Germany to a two-track CD format. Since she has so many great songs for the albums, as she says, it might be about time for b-sides.  :crossed: Also, a UK release of the same single is planned for September 12.

Fe, does these CD single releases mean we're going to restart collecting...? :defeated: :deadbanana:

Fe, does these CD single releases mean we're going to restart collecting...? :defeated: :deadbanana:

I have absolutely no idea, and trust me... it is killing me. :toofunny: I guess I will end up buying the German single just because I can without making a lot of efforts. In fact, I preordered it already and it will conveniently shipped right to my front door. 

I'm also kind of afraid (as if that is a rational fear #FirstWorldProblems) that ARTPOP will be released in many different formats around the world. Born This Way, although released on the same day and intended to be equal for all fans, saw a lot of regionally different versions and I really hated it. I'm praying there won't be (studio) bonus tracks in territories such as Japan. I kind of doubt that will happen, though.

Here's what I plan to buy:

• standard
  • deluxe (if it includes content beyond the different packaging only!)
  • super deluxe/collector's edition (given that there will be one, my bank account hopes there won't)
  • vinyl (preferably only one uniform vinyl format that is identical all over the world)

Any pointless formats besides those can go suck it. I don't care about them, they are dead to me. Yes, I do personify products, especially when they contain music.

NEW SONG TITLE: "Donatella"

Absolutely confirmed:

- Applause

- ARTPOP

- Aura

- Donatella

- Mary Jane Holland

- Swine

Probable

- Girl Under You

- Nothing On But the Radio

- Sex Dreams (considering this was supposed to be the lead single before the label pushed Applause, apparently?)

- Tea

Probably Booted Completely

- Princess Die

- Ratchet

- Red Flame

She confirmed there will be unreleased music on the app.

JJ: How many songs are on the album?

LG: There’s 15 but I haven’t decided how much extra music I’m going to put out through the app. The album is also going to come out as an app on November 11.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/08/23/lady-gaga-talks-vmas-performance-exclusive-interview/

130729050359480601.gif

I think if there's any song she's like to release on the app, it's "Princess Die". I hope she didn't turn it into a powerballad in an attempt to make it dance--and if she did, also post the piano demo. I'd be here for "dark electro", though :defeated:

Also will probably have to wait for the app to get the finalized "Cake Like Lady Gaga". I just want it now and for it to be totally severed from association with ARTPOP tbh

Is anyone here a Lady Gaga fan and is in New York? I'm trying to get around the city and meet here and stuff, but I'm not friends with any of the ~cliquey~ fans on Twitter who meet here twenty-eight times a day. Tried tweeting them but no reply. Kind of sucks but I guess they just can't have enough of meeting her and probably doesn't want to tell other people where she is so they can meet her again. I get them.. but still.. yeah.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Is anyone here a Lady Gaga fan and is in New York? I'm trying to get around the city and meet here and stuff, but I'm not friends with any of the ~cliquey~ fans on Twitter who meet here twenty-eight times a day. Tried tweeting them but no reply. Kind of sucks but I guess they just can't have enough of meeting her and probably doesn't want to tell other people where she is so they can meet her again. I get them.. but still.. yeah.

i wish i could help u :/ , but im not even from usa

i wish i could help u :/ , but im not even from usa

Thanksss. I don't even know how these fans keep meeting her lmfao. They all have 5 pics with her and it's the same people, I don't get it, I just don't get it!

I better be at the Tropico NYC premiere.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Thanksss. I don't even know how these fans keep meeting her lmfao. They all have 5 pics with her and it's the same people, I don't get it, I just don't get it!

they have like a mafia or something ahahha

Get to her apartment building. Or Barclays.

lABVyGE.png