♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

That interview got me so hyped. I can't wait for her to actually really speak in-depth about the music and not just release promo images.

And the single cover is a still from the video! :excited:

I really love the colors. But if the cover was B&W I would hate it.

I think the color is all I like, other than that it makes her look like a clown. 

But tbh I'm not really excited for the new single. I mean I know we've waiting years for the new single but I'm just not excited. 

I really love the colors. But if the cover was B&W I would hate it.

I think the color is all I like, other than that it makes her look like a clown.

But tbh I'm not really excited for the new single. I mean I know we've waiting years for the new single but I'm just not excited. 

I mean she is supposed to be Pierrot the clown

BzhmW.png

Wait wait....so if this picture is from the music video, then we are not going to have an amazing weave in the video just a weird cloth on her head? :hdu:

I want her to look pretty like she did at the Versace event or at least in the Lovegame video

Wait wait....so if this picture is from the music video, then we are not going to have an amazing weave in the video just a weird cloth on her head? :hdu:

I want her to look pretty like she did at the Versace event or at least in the Lovegame video

:defeated: I was really looking forward to those kinds of clothes.

I hope you're wrong. :icant:

ZnjKh7o.png

:defeated: I was really looking forward to those kinds of clothes.

I hope you're wrong. :icant:

I do too tbh...but in the interview she said she is going to have several looks so I hope some of them will be aesthetically pleasing

Gaga is known for her outfits and how much times she changes outfits so don't worry the video will probably have multiple different outfits and all

qqAZ3mU.png

Wow, I mean, that cover is just, I don't even know how to describe it. Looks so weird and in a way creepy, yet at the same time it attracts to it. That's why it is Gaga, to do shit like that :D Either way, I love it.

Wow, I mean, that cover is just, I don't even know how to describe it. Looks so weird and in a way creepy, yet at the same time it attracts to it. That's why it is Gaga, to do shit like that :D Either way, I love it.

Fascinating scheiße, the Gaga trademark :diva: