♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

"So Happy I Could Die" is my absolute #1. I used to spend hours just listening to the instrumental version itself (and I still do sometimes). The way it just stops at 0:56 and 2:13 and then plays back again  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

"So Happy I Could Die" is my absolute #1. I used to spend hours just listening to the instrumental version itself (and I still do sometimes). The way it just stops at 0:56 and 2:13 and then plays back again  :flutter:

i've never listened to it (the instrumental) lol its good

tumblr_mruv0i7sEL1rl9796o1_500.jpg

Finally the wig in public! :defeated: VMAs please.

I love all of Gaga's albums and I've had individual connections with all three of them because I hopped on right at "Just Dance". However, I'm a huge deluded Born This Way fan and I still listen to it the most often. The entire summer after it came out I swear I played it daily. It was just on a completely different level for me. As for 10 favorites:

1. Dance in the Dark

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Electric Chapel

4. Future Love

5. Paper Gangsta

6. Disco Heaven (Demo)

7. Teeth

8. Government Hooker

9. Captivated

10. Aura? :excited: No, if we're eliminating all ARTPOP options so far...No Floods, piano version

My Top 10 (in no specific order)

1. Aura (Demo)

2. Bloody Mary

3. So Happy I Could Die

4. Paparazzi

5. Dance In The Dark

6. Glitter and Grease

7. Princess Die

8. Paper Gangsta

9.  Heavy Metal Lover

10.  Government Hooker

Songs that almost can reach my top 10

1. Just Dance

2. Alejandro

3. Scheisse

4. No Way

5. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

6. The Edge of Glory

7. You and I

:kris:

:squidward:  :squidward:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

My top 10 would be:

1. Bad Romance (that song made me stan for Gaga and showed me that she wasn't just a standard pop-artist)

2. The Edge Of Glory (just the live piano versions of it and the sax solo :defeated: )

3. Paparazzi (just the VMA performance and music video + the lyrics)

4. Yoü and I (also the piano versions and her raw live vocals in it)

5. Marry The Night (idunno why, but the song has a special meaning to me and her acapella version she sang during the BTWB slayed me forever)

6. Dance In The Dark (No explanation needed, perfect song and perfect opening for the Monster Ball)

7. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (just the glamour sound and lyrics make me still a bit addicted to this song)

8. Aura (demo) (I just really liked she used an Infected Mushroom sample, because I love their music I was very surprised how good her voice fits their music).

9. Alejandro (Demo) (I like the demo more because it's more 'heavy' and idk it just sounds better to be than the original)

10. Poker Face (the first song I ever heard from her and I directly liked it the first listen)

I hope ARTPOP is gonna have good experimental songs so  I need to remake my list :party:

Top 10s are always so hard to make! If I had to chose it would be, in no particular order

1. Heavy Metal Lover

2. Scheiße

3. Government Hooker

4. Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)

5. Judas

6. Paparazzi

7. LoveGame

8. Bad Romance

9. Monster

10. Dance In The Dark

ll3d.png

azealia isnt on ARTPOP :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Hate this. Hate this so much. I mean, she could release it on the app, but...I'm not too optimistic.

why do you guys call it 'aura'? wasn't the title 'burqa' confirmed like last year?

anyways, it leaked as 'undercover' from 'machete kills soundtrack'.

There's an admin on Gagadaily named Emma (the same one Gaga named her wheelchair after) who is pretty close to Gaga and has heard a bunch of ARTPOP songs already. When it leaked, she said that the title was Aura. Really, she has no reason to lie, so Aura is the proper title.

why do you guys call it 'aura'? wasn't the title 'burqa' confirmed like last year?

anyways, it leaked as 'undercover' from 'machete kills soundtrack'.

Gaga told Emma to confirm the title was Aura once news outlets misreported the title

BzhmW.png

But let's discuss six new songs in less than two weeks. Hopefully not counting "Applause" or "Aura". And one cameo at iTunes Fest. Bitch has been bringing weekly promo so far, how else is she gonna fill these two months?

Hoping for a tracklist on the day of Britney and Katy's singles--that would be such a Gaga thing to do.

But let's discuss six new songs in less than two weeks. Hopefully not counting "Applause" or "Aura". And one cameo at iTunes Fest. Bitch has been bringing weekly promo so far, how else is she gonna fill these two months?

Hoping for a tracklist on the day of Britney and Katy's singles--that would be such a Gaga thing to do.

ikr she was giving a lot of info on this days lol, but she always have something to share i think,

And yes i hope we get the 6 new songs

"Applause" will be released physically on September 13 by Universal Music Germany to a two-track CD format. Since she has so many great songs for the albums, as she says, it might be about time for b-sides.  :crossed: Also, a UK release of the same single is planned for September 12.

"Applause" will be released physically on September 13 by Universal Music Germany to a two-track CD format. Since she has so many great songs for the albums, as she says, it might be about time for b-sides.  :crossed: Also, a UK release of the same single is planned for September 12.

I'm afraid that's the source of the Applause instrumental and that's the only B-side :republican:

I'm afraid that's the source of the Applause instrumental and that's the only B-side :republican:

The CDs haven't been pressed yet, so I doubt it was ripped from one of these. We shall see, but I am preparing myself for an oblivious remix, or an instrumental version.