♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

This entire album is so so so good I'm so happy it's finally weeding out all the fans that were just here for edm pop and not here for her experimenting with new sounds. Imagine what the next album will be like if this slayed so hard omg 

And next release we won't have to deal with the annoying fans

FzytWEW.png

Pretty sure A-Yo is my least favorite. The rest of the album is great. No idea why that would be a single choice tbh

TjmiIK4.png

Wow, I just gave the whole album a listen and I am actually quite impressed with it! I was worried that all the songs were going to sound same-y, and reading some of your comments on here made me think it was gonna be terrible, but honestly what should I expect? LanaBoards is literally the embodiment of overreaction, and half of y'all that come to this thread aren't even fans of Gaga so lmao.

I can't even decide what my overall fav is, every song is great in its own way. I think that Angel Down, Dancin' in Circles and Come to Mama are my faves at the moment, those three just really stood out to me, but they're all brilliant in their own way and I'm sure they'll grow on me.