♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

One of the reasons so many Monsters started bandwagoning Lana is actually because Gags was flopping left and right after a few months with BTW.

You didn't have to tell us that you're a bitter ex-stan sis, we know

It is actually. Look up how bad the album is doing in Europe. Tracking week has just started and she is out of the Top10 in the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium. She will have a good drop next week in the US, too.

She still has a big fanbase who will buy her shit no matter what, and she will sell quickly well enough, but then drop from the face of the earth. One of the reasons so many Monsters started bandwagoning Lana is actually because Gags was flopping left and right after a few months with BTW. AP sold 80 % of what it had sold overall in the US within 2 months. This album will be no different.

any "monsters" who left because of sales are a good riddance in my book. in fact, any fan of an artist who finds it a good reason to drop them because of sales was never really a fan of the artistry or music anyway. what you say is so ridiculous and asinine.

H0bDaqU.gif

any "monsters" who left because of sales are a good riddance in my book. in fact, any fan of an artist who finds it a good reason to drop them because of sales was never really a fan of the artistry or music anyway. what you say is so ridiculous and asinine.

It always has been though

BzhmW.png

You didn't have to tell us that you're a bitter ex-stan sis, we know

I am not actually. The way how you guys always think that everybody must be a fan or ex-fan. Gaga ain't that great. The only thing I have noticed is that there are so many Gaga / Lana hybrids. I was playing nice with the Liddos at the beginning. Not anymore though.

I am not actually. The way how you guys always think that everybody must be a fan or ex-fan. Gaga ain't that great. The only thing I have noticed is that there are so many Gaga / Lana hybrids. I was playing nice with the Liddos at the beginning. Not anymore though.

Go outside you disaster :lmao:

Have you actually watched the Anthony Fantano review of Joanne? I am actually not a fan of his in any shape or form, but he brings up a valid point. On Joanne she is colaborating with artists like Josh Homme, Beck and Florence and she never actually delivers lyrics that go deep enough.  She tries to break into some territory where she can not deliver.

I think that is one of the reasons many have left.There ain't much under the surface and her pretentiousness.

Have you actually watched the Anthony Fantano review of Joanne? I am actually not a fan of his in any shape or form, but he brings up a valid point. On Joanne she is colaborating with artists like Josh Homme, Beck and Florence and she never actually delivers lyrics that go deep enough. She tries to break into some territory where she can not deliver.

I think that is one of the reasons many have left.There ain't much under the surface and her pretentiousness.

See, that's what everyone misunderstands though. Gaga isn't trying to break into any "territory". She is very clear on the fact that this album isn't trying to be derivative of anything that influenced her, but rather IT IS HER. She set out to make the album that Joanne is, and that's that. She may have disappointed you, but she didn't fall short of anything she tried to accomplish. Gaga made exactly the album she wanted. Even though this "territory" she's in isn't close enough to what you think she should be in or deep enough to you, it's exactly her own territory that she created in the process of Joanne and exactly where she wants to be.

H0bDaqU.gif

See, that's what everyone misunderstands though. Gaga isn't trying to break into any "territory". She is very clear on the fact that this album isn't trying to be derivative of anything that influenced her, but rather IT IS HER. She set out to make the album that Joanne is, and that's that. She may have disappointed you, but she didn't fall short of anything she tried to accomplish. Gaga made exactly the album she wanted. Even though this "territory" she's in isn't close enough to what you think she should be in or deep enough to you, it's exactly her own territory that she created in the process of Joanne and exactly where she wants to be.

And you know, it's fine she is making the records she wants to make. However, she did collab with some amazing people and nothing on the album offers some insight that is either deeply personal or interesting in pop cultural context.

The last song is apparently about Trayvon Martin, but it falls so short about being an actual statement. It's just too whiny. No depth, nothing provocative, nothing that makes you think. 

This is however what Gaga has been doing ever since BTW. She is not like one of her biggest inspirations (Madonna or Bowie) sharp as a knife, she just bursts into tears, crying over her own words. 

And that's all fine if you enjoy this sort of entertainment. I am done with this discussion anyway.

Those who enjoy the album do it, I just gave my few cents to it, that her devoted fans don't care about anyway.

Anyone who leaves due to poor sales is an idiot.

In saying that though, the sales for this album outside of America have not been good. And i wouldnt get too cocky about first week sales anyway, she has enough of a fanbase for a #1 debut, thats not a shock to anyone, it doesnt mean the album wont to #186 by the end of the month.