♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I respect her for protesting and everything she stands for, but... What happened to Joanne and this era??

It feels like it's over IMO, only one MV, 0 promotion, like WTF?? She's into politics now??

I suppose I'm just so sad because we got one MV and few performances (not including those bars or whatever), and that's it.

wait for her political era, including 50s clothing and traditional american imagery

with amazing song titles like:

'perfect confusion'

'john f. kennedy'

'president down'

+ an amazing cover of 'you can't always get what you want'

:oopna:

wait for her political era, including 50s clothing and traditional american imagery

with amazing song titles like:

'perfect confusion'

'john f. kennedy'

'president down'

+ an amazing cover of 'you can't always get what you want'

:oopna:

:deadbanana:  :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I respect her for protesting and everything she stands for, but... What happened to Joanne and this era??

It feels like it's over IMO, only one MV, 0 promotion, like WTF?? She's into politics now?? 

I suppose I'm just so sad because we got one MV and few performances (not including those bars or whatever), and that's it.

sis, ama's coming this week, then victoria secrets 

sis, ama's coming this week, then victoria secrets 

I didn't knew about AMA!! Can't wait!!

Also I really hope she'll release new MV soon  :defeated:

It's a bit too early to start saying this era is over. I'm sure she has a lot in store that she hasn't revealed yet  ;)

It's a bit too early to start saying this era is over. I'm sure she has a lot in store that she hasn't revealed yet  ;)

It might be too early, but IDK man, I feel like the world forgot what Joanne is TBH  :noparty:

It might be too early, but IDK man, I feel like the world forgot what Joanne is TBH  :noparty:

they did.

she needs to release two singles - A-Yo & Dancing in Circle. She needs to make epic videos and promote the shit out of them.

i believe in you gaga. make joanne happen.  :party:

they did.

she needs to release two singles - A-Yo & Dancing in Circle. She needs to make epic videos and promote the shit out of them.

i believe in you gaga. make joanne happen.  :party:

I totally agree with you on this!! Yaas!!