♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Listened to AP again and I really think she should have stayed there. It's such a good album with this glam-pop feeling that really fits her and her persona. The songs are fun and sound really good (a few exceptions but I guess that's normal).

Joanne is so pretentious and boring in comparance. And the worst thing is that she can't fill up the pretentiousness with actual sound/lyrics. It just feels like an attempt to make extremely generic pop songs sound "alternative"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Listened to AP again and I really think she should have stayed there. It's such a good album with this glam-pop feeling that really fits her and her persona. The songs are fun and sound really good (a few exceptions but I guess that's normal).

Joanne is so pretentious and boring in comparance. And the worst thing is that she can't fill up the pretentiousness with actual sound/lyrics. It just feels like an attempt to make extremely generic pop songs sound "alternative"

PI is bad though

EotAQlJ.jpg

Just listened to the new album! I really like the new style. The album as a whole was interesting. Joanne (the song) hit me hard though. That song is my favorite off the album so far, and possibly her whole discography.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I love freakshow, only real monsters will know it!!1!!1

It's flawless.

I wish she still made music like that.

The songs on Joanne are cute but that one blows all of them out of the water, maybe except for Dancing in Circles

dancing in circles & a-yo/perfect illusion 

That would be so perfect

I wish she performed that one already

We have almost all songs live now, but not that....

That would be so perfect

I wish she performed that one already

We have almost all songs live now, but not that....

she better use the exposure from that "closer" song. her buzz is already dwindling. no one has talked about that music video what so ever.

DEAD 

they might as well since all the models this year are gross :crossed:

who are the main models this year beside the BELLA TWINS ***COUGH**** i mean the nepotism twins ***AHHHEEEMMMM*** besides the Hadid girls.

who are the main models this year beside the BELLA TWINS ***COUGH**** i mean the nepotism twins ***AHHHEEEMMMM*** besides the Hadid girls.

kendull jenner, eight blonde girls who all look like siblings, and only one good model, adri

kendull jenner, eight blonde girls who all look like siblings, and only one good model, adri

at this point, ADRI should really consider retiring. Unless she's the top earner, which i doubt since the nepotism girls are the highest ranked at the moment, kendal coming in at the 3rd highest paid i'm sure. 

i think what VSFS should do is just hire the instagram thots - let them make a fool of themselves for a season or two. 

at this point, ADRI should really consider retiring. Unless she's the top earner, which i doubt since the nepotism girls are the highest ranked at the moment, kendal coming in at the 3rd highest paid i'm sure. 

i think what VSFS should do is just hire the instagram thots - let them make a fool of themselves for a season or two. 

she has sooo much potential, have u seen her decadence ad w marc jacobs, she better leave