♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Maybe bc we've heard it so many times already, but I think if The Cure was in the movie, it'd really eclipse Ally and her country roots. Not to hype or anything, but the song would be such an earworm, the other songs wouldn't get the right kind of simmer and focus about them. 

I loveed how balanced the soundtrack was. Favorites aside from the pop bops, would be Always Remember Us This Way, I'll Never Love Again. Is That Alright? 

I've been bopping to WDYDT all day, it's so fun I've been laughing at myself all day 

Hair Body Face is deffo a HUNTY, checkT

UV/Honeymoon

Anyone caught if the trailer scene where she removes her shirt or bathrobe I can't quite catch it, is in the movie? I know exactly in which scene it would be but I don't recall seeing this shot in particular and trust me I was looking for it the whole movie

Omg you’re so right! Maybe they cut it cause nothing really happened there. It’s part of the scene where they’re eating breakfast for the first time.

Update!!!! I begged and moaned and cried to both my landlord and my roommate so I am deffff seeing it in 2h  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

You cried to your landlord? Are you serious?

Went to see it on the 3rd, the theatre was pretty much empty. England doesn't care lmao. The film was good.

I saw the movie last night and I ugly cried with the old ladies all around me. The theatre was jam packed!! My boyfriend who openly admitted he didn’t even want to see it shed a couple of tears A Star Is Born her POWER

Is the Without Dialogue soundtrack any different? I just thought it meant the dialogue interludes were cut out? Lol

It cuts the dialogue and there's also a radio edit of Shallow (without the crowd cheers) and radio edits of I'll Never Love Again... I believe that's the only differences?

Also has anybody else noticed that on Spotify the Without Dialogue tracklist has I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version listed as I'll Never Love - Extended Version, is there a reason or purely a typo?

You cried to your landlord? Are you serious?

Went to see it on the 3rd, the theatre was pretty much empty. England doesn't care lmao. The film was good.

Well for lack of a better word, she's the lady I'm renting my room from, she lives with us full time and she knows my father's cousin intimately, she's 25y older than me but more of a friend than anything. And I'm exaggerating, I didn't cried irl but I did begged because I already had to borrow 60$ from her, without telling her was to see a movie lol. 

Anyways I need to relisten to the soundtrack in details, I really love that Always Remember Us This Way song, but I was thinking about it earlier and as much as I love Gaga if Ally was a real upcoming pop star I wouldn't be stanning imho. How realistic is that, with the songs shown in the movie, that she would get a Grammy? If it's about the selling and not the music then she definitely could but

ZKcaooE.png

ASIB is SO DAMN GOOD  :defeated:

I went to buy the soundtrack at B&N after the movie, and a few other people who were in the theater were there buying it too  :defeated:

One older couple told me they didn't realize Gaga could sing so well and I suggested Cheek To Cheek and they were shocked over her singing with Tony  :defeated:

I'm so damn proud of her  :defeated:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

What is her best piano ballad? Speechless used to be my fav but Is That Alright might be a new fav... there's also Million Reasons and handful of other ones I'm probably forgetting. 

ITA is one of my fav songs now and Dope and Future Love are total legends for me but I also really love Again Again demo and Fooled Me Again, Honest Eyes, do they count?

ZKcaooE.png