also gays hating anything new doesn't surprise me

yall need to go into shit w ZERO expectations for anything

that's how you'll never be disappointed and can maybe actually enjoy things

negAbhB.png

wait did babylon l*ak

also gays hating anything new doesn't surprise me

yall need to go into shit w ZERO expectations for anything

that's how you'll never be disappointed and can maybe actually enjoy things

I went into it with no expectations and maybe i‘ll still change my mind but what i‘m hearing so far is not good

how? its not like its way different from her old music? btw, artpop, etc...

I always hated when she does that sing-talk shit it just doesnt sound good except for the dance in the dark part

I went into it with no expectations and maybe i‘ll still change my mind but what i‘m hearing so far is not good

I always hated when she does that sing-talk shit it just doesnt sound good except for the dance in the dark part

its almost part of her brand at this point :/

song sounds fun, i defs wanna hear it in hq before i say it's like a total bop but that instrumental is top notch and i'm actually digging the lyrical theme

that being said we need the album cover and tracklist this upcoming week ma'am

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I twittered it, and this is supposed to b a demo rite ?

Thinking it‘s a demo is now fans‘ way of hoping it sounds differently in final and that they dont like it. Happened with stupid love a lot too except i like stupid love personally

Thinking it‘s a demo is now fans‘ way of hoping it sounds differently in final and that they dont like it. Happened with stupid love a lot too except i like stupid love personally

oh forsure but also there's nothing wrong w that. especially w the phone notif. and the weird clicking sounds in the background that deafen the beat (which I think balances out the snippet the most). past that tho, for me, it gets me worried at what part this snippet is of the song. I'm thinking maybe it'll be a hook? or it could be towards the end of the track? the energy doesn't seem to be colored in the snippet. 

I appreciate the dexterity of "battle for ur life" and "money don't talk(?)" and how it compliments the funky riffs, I lovee the beat, I'm just waiting for the heat to come in, bc right now, to me, it sounds a bit jagged tin, when we know metal can bend and have curves, metal to music, lines to nuances. 

I looveeeed Stupid Love when it came out. We got the whole thing, so that was a lot more balanced than the low quality snippet for Babylon(?). so personally it's a bit irritating bc currently we don't have the whole thing to properly assess. 

to tie things back to the demo bit, it was mentioned somewhere online that it might be the demo according to her manager(?), and how there's a different version. knowing her, and the multiple versions she had for btw and artpop, doesn't sound farfetched. people are allowed to change their minds nd we'll just have to see. kudos if ya like it, it means ya just get to enjoy it more

what's ur take on it now tho? 

UV/Honeymoon