♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

remove sine and give free woman a better drop and this would’ve been excellent. anyways just went through my third listen and i wasn’t tired of it and i usually HATEEEE going through albums in full. so she did something right with this one luv u gagz

Ugh I hate how gaga is known for being so crazy and out there but so much of her music doesn't live up to the bizarre-ness and a lot of it is just sort of cliche 

I honestly think her role in pop culture's bringing the "off" sorta stuff to the gp so they can better digest it

UV/Honeymoon

im sorry, are unreleased songs from her album that's not even an hour old already leaking

HAHAHA no omg I wish could you imagine ... it’s Love Me Right the deluxe track

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has, the cohesion that this has

I'm sorry, but LOVE + FEAR is crying in a corner because she knows she could NEVER be this good

im finishing up my first listen of the whole album, and i love every single song

Edited by godsmonster

negAbhB.png

the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has, the cohesion that this has

I'm sorry, but LOVE + FEAR is crying in a corner because she knows she could NEVER be this good

im finishing up my first listen of the whole album, and i love every single song

I honestly feel like this is what marinara thought she was serving us with Love + Fear tho but Gaga just does the simplicity in such a more quality and gripping way

the way you just brought up love and fear for no reason FFFFFFFFFFFD

My top 5 after a couple of listen (not in particular order):

Rain on Me - Sour Candy - 911 - Replay - Sine from Above. 

Stupid Love is lowkey the weakest song on the album, I can't believe she chose that as the first single. 

the way you just brought up love and fear for no reason FFFFFFFFFFFD

They actually feel very similar to me in character and what they were both “going for” trying to return to form in a sense with a more accessible pop front with sparks of their creative “spice” that bolstered them into the music scene to begin with

Joanne who? I don't know that bitch

John Wayne, dancing in circles, perfect illusion, sinners prayer and Grigio girls all say hey