♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

noted noted it's coming in a few hours I think I'll just wait for the official for anticipation's sakeee

Fair, tbh I’ve mostly just been playing the Chromatica II section on repeat trying to savor the rest once it’s out officially

I really hope we get love me right HQ soon and the 1000 doves piano

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Fair, tbh I’ve mostly just been playing the Chromatica II section on repeat trying to savor the rest once it’s out officially

that section's amazing.. enigma then replay, so well placed, and honestly just anticipating those to be sleeper hits along w babylon. II then 911. dk what to make about Sour candy yet, but plastic doll's great. honestly still processing everything but the record's pretty cohesive imo. Alice hits a lot differently when u start w enigma, all the way to babylon to well, Alice lol

but I haven't listened to SINE and doves yet so I can't really say atm 

UV/Honeymoon

that section's amazing.. enigma then replay, so well placed, and honestly just anticipating those to be sleeper hits along w babylon. II then 911. dk what to make about Sour candy yet, but plastic doll's great. honestly still processing everything but the record's pretty cohesive imo. Alice hits a lot differently when u start w enigma, all the way to babylon to well, Alice lol

but I haven't listened to SINE and doves yet so I can't really say atm

Doves could’ve been cut tbh oops but lmao I really know I’ll come to appreciate the Babylon album version but after hearing the lab haus demo or whatever I CANT w it for some reason it’s just bleh

Doves could’ve been cut tbh oops but lmao I really know I’ll come to appreciate the Babylon album version but after hearing the lab haus demo or whatever I CANT w it for some reason it’s just bleh

found this version n was listening to it 

n I get how that'd slap so much hardeer yeah, but I feel like the instrumental might've been weirdly(?) heavy for the vocals but ngl yeah the instrumental's amazing just that album version's just a bit airier, and the sax makes it a lot easier to replay w tiring at least imo

UV/Honeymoon

n I get how that'd slap so much hardeer yeah, but I feel like the instrumental might've been weirdly(?) heavy for the vocals but ngl yeah the instrumental's amazing just that album version's just a bit airier, and the sax makes it a lot easier to replay w tiring at least imo

how can i download it?

could someone help me? please?

Sine From Above > Sour Candy > Enigma > Stupid Love > Plastic Doll > Alice > 911 > Babylon > Rain On Me > Fun Tonight > 1000 Doves

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Okay I retract everything I said before, I listened with headphones this time, it was an amazing pop record, we will be streaming when it comes out.

8nl2OpX.png

Im not an avid Gaga stan but i listened to the album and i love it! Though nearly all the songs sound the same, its genereally a refreshing album in amongst other releases of this year and it sounds very nostalgic to me. It's the most ive loved one of her  albums since Born this way. 

Standouts to me are Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy and 1000 Doves. 

I love her. shes back on my radar for sure

https://soundcloud.com/cybergeez/lady-gaga-babylon-demo-remake-by-cyberkills

That “heaviness” is what I love about that instrumental tho hahaha it just feels like more of a serve and I don’t really vibe w the sax

Got my vinyl today... it's so annoying that there's no cover but the pressing is SUCH good quality

Omg I wish... I had ordered the fame 2lp glacier blue, Chromatica pic disc, and 2 copies of the signed CD from the US store and it still shows it’s hasn’t processed or shipped yet :/ I went back and read the email from the order originally and it says estimated ship date December 31, 2020 :rip:

That “heaviness” is what I love about that instrumental tho hahaha it just feels like more of a serve and I don’t really vibe w the sax

Lol no that's cool and yeah I get that, but imo iff she were gonna go hard on it, it'd need some more sharps(?) or screeches to really bring the beat out if that makes sense.. or make it heavier to really get the fullness from the almost "claustrophobic" tension sound to it. 

maybe a mastering thing? I dunno exactly and it's all good, it just makes it so much smoother and easier to get lost in imo. 

UV/Honeymoon

It took a few listens but I like it as a whole. The way the Elton John song actually slays. I would never have guessed. 911 is epic as well.

Babylon, Sine from Above, 911 the holy trinity of chromatica.